band name(serious only)

i eat poo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'd suggest "Sausage Fest", but that's already the name of our mini bboy crew. Ah, fuck it. Take it. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest cracked ass

Pink Peppercorns

Beau Jacques and the Zydeco High Rollers (oops, that one's taken LMAO)

The Brothers Karamazov

Shyster Cop (which sounds almost identical to the German phrase for "shithead")

Clowning You

Yes, I'm clowning you. I'm not about to drop my secret good band names, I'm saving them for my band, should I ever meet a drummer. Also, choosing a name is the easiest part of being in a band, so if you have to come on here for ideas I think you're in trouble.

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by MeroSeis:

Dents In The Armor

Unavailable For Comment

Actually, "No Comment" is pretty dope

war machine is already a band (a good band which is basically detestation without saira.)

mirrors don't lie kind of sounds too... books lie-ish for my taste. heh. i dont know. just sounds like one of those sort of emo-core names that are popping up way too frequently lately.

im all for made up words that sound nice. i know zegota has a meaning but its the only example i can think of. and dont worry about picking a name that means something because hey, your band probably wont anyway =) just kidding...

i'd give you some suggestions but the only ones i like im keeping for future projects. sorry

Archived