Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Poop Man Bob

!...MTV2...!

Damn it rules. All videos, all the time. I laugh at the pale shadow of itself that MTV has evolved into. Soap operas, lip synching competitions, Real World: all pure blarg.

MTV2, on the other hand, is a savior. They actually play stuff that's not in the top 10 of TRL's countdown. Imagine that. Redman was just on, preceeded by NIN, Weezer, and Travis.

Woo hoo!

------------------

Toilets are for the uninspired.

[This message has been edited by Poop Man Bob (edited 06-23-2001).]

i don't have mtv. my mom took it off when my lil brother's got kicked out of the mall playin in shopping carts and shit. dammit. i loved mtv. but now, i don't have it.

I'm addicted to it, it's allways on, I go to sleep and it's on. It was soo great, On AMP I saw the video for Cosmic Assassians by DJ Q bert, I damn near shit myself.

------------------

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

i swear to bob i heard del in some fuckedup video the other day and we was like a cartoon giant monkey or something.... i'm not crazy... the band was called "gorilaz"???

who knows... it was del though... i'm sure

Originally posted by local #195:

i swear to bob i heard del in some fuckedup video the other day and we was like a cartoon giant monkey or something.... i'm not crazy... the band was called "gorilaz"???

who knows... it was del though... i'm sure

Yea they seem to have forgotten to putDel the funky homosapien in there. Thats him, they bands called like gorillaz and the songs like clint eastwood or sum shit.

Damnit! haven't you noticed that they play the SAME fucking videos over and over in the same day. Anyways MTV itself sucks, but i still watch it. What the else am I going to do go out and paint? Baaah.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this