I HATE EVERYONE

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

actually there was a meth bust/rape arrest thursday that was just a few blocks from my house on thursday.

and then 2 days before that on tuesday they busted 2 meth houses within a block of each other. then found a neighbor who was growing pot plants in their house next door to one of the meth houses while they were arresting the meth heads.

thats weird.. everday i dont know what day it is.. i just assume its thursday.. you know how sometimes in the summer you just kind of forget what day it is,well those of you who dont work important jobs.

everytime i find myself forgetting what day it is.. i just stop and think.. i subconsciously think its a thursday..

Originally posted by dELiSs

hey calm down there. at least..you're ..uhh..not blind!and you have both your arms.

wouldn't it be weird if he really has no arms and was blind as a bat? I bet you'd feel silly then. :)

Originally posted by spec

wouldn't it be weird if he really has no arms and was blind as a bat? I bet you'd feel silly then. :)

i bet she would....

Archived