Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sneak

die another day

Guest sneak

has anyone seen the new 007 film yet? i caught a screening of it last nite and i must say im dissapointed. the plot was a bit shitty. i had trouble understanding what the fuck was going on at times.

some of the action sequences were good, but a few was brass. like the one where bond is surfing with the parachute...that was crap and obviously computer generated....

bleh....gadgets were cool... yada yada

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

the last bond sucked too... the only good bond shit anymore is the video games.

i didnt think the world is not enough wasnt too bad....

pierce brosnan does a decent job as 007....but i still say sean connery was the best..

Guest willy.wonka

computers added into skydiving and surfing?

where are the real stunt doubles?!:mad:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by chozer

pierce brosnan does a decent job as 007....but i still say sean connery was the best..

word

maybe it has something to do with his being the first bond...but he always snagged some really hot hiznoes...at least in the movies he did, and im sure he did in real life as well..

Guest sneak

yea i rekon that mans a playa....but his accent ruled aswell. im not taking anything away for pierce brosnan tho

and halle berry was sooooooooooooo fucking fit in it...

nah, by all means, pierce brosnan fills the shoes well, but it must be difficult to try to live up to a role that was once played by sean connery..

and halle berry is dope..

i want to see this movie even if it did suck.

well, maybe not if i heard it was absolutely terrible, then id have to wait for it to come out on video....

Guest sneak

i wouldnt say it was terrible, but i wopuldnt set aside a certain time to see it. like go watch if you have nuthin else to do. get me?

right.....how do you think it stacks up to the other 007 movies that brosnan has been in...

i had thought that goldeneye, tomorrow never dies, and the world is not enough were pretty good.....

I think bronsan was born to play bond, but the overall bond movie concepts have lacked.

nothing is as good as the old ones.

those were so hot.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

chozer did you make it out to odu last night? if so who won the graff battle?

he he he he.....check the va thread dog. i made a guest appearance for a moment or two...

Guest sneak

i heard that this film was brosnans last as 007. a poor way to go out if u ask me.

he's committed to do the 20th anniversary bond movie, but he said in a interview that he would do as many bond movies as they would let him.

it sucks when good things have to end. the bond series were sooo good but its definatly losing it now days . i still want to see it but computer generated scenes piss me off soo bad.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this