hey little sucks this is the hardcore thread

idontwantnopigeons

man....i have no clue......im closer to VA right now so thats where ill be going to shows this summer once school starts again ill probably be keeping up with it more.....sorry

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whoever asked, im in THEY LIVE.

left for dead and chokehold kill..ive yet to hear haymaker yet though.

for all ya'll interested.. THEY LIVE/RUINATION SPLIT 7" is out. get it. if anybody wants em get at me post on here and i'll hit ya with the info.

ahh.. hardcore.

i haven't been to a show in fucking ages.. the last one was Punishment(i thought i was going to die in that pit), Resentment, and Kensington(who didn't get to play because the bassist put some kid i know's head through the window). that show was sick.. some other crazy shit, one time A Life Once Lost(shitty band) was getting shut down and they refused to stop playing.. fighting off the manager of the place they were playing..

i've gotta get out to some shows....

oh, and bane does suck. only one good song, and thats "I Once Was Blind"

------------------

I AM SO SMART! S-M-R-T!

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by Frate Raper:

I listen to chokehold almost every day!

left for dead too...have you heard Haymaker yet??exmembers of both!

fuck chokehold, they just bit their whole sound from downcast

heaven shall burn,blood has been shed,shockwave,martyr,skarhead,integrity,one for one,agnostic front,shai hulud,focal point,voice of reason,hatebreed,buried alive,dodgin bullets,cold as life,CONVERGE. the new death by stereo cd is off da heeeezy mang.

holy fucking christ almighty. i just heard about this ridiculous show happening next month some time in philly... deathreat, from ashes rise, no parade, tragedy, and born dead icons. yes you heard right. and you may ask yourself WHY is this hardcore halocaust happening? 2 words. tony pointless. its the man's birthday and for those of you who know him, it is no surprise to know that he is paying the gas money for the bands to get there and is actually flying some tragedy members out for the show. more info will come as it gets more concrete, but I'LL be there and you should be too.

Guest NEVER NMH

man, i miss all the older bands slugfest, mouthpiece, battery! ahhh!!! the last show i went to was the evr showcase Bane, Hope Conspiracy, American Nightmare,Fairweather (not hardcore but the shit) The Stryder and Converge in Maryland..good show good dancing and converge was dope! "EVERY TIME YOU JUSTIFY! ANOTHER GOOD IN YOU DIEEEESSS!!!" fun stuff..anyone going to any fests this year? im going to krazy fest and furnace fest so ill see someone there..and whoever put that thing about va above ill be at true forms in richmond..hit me up. later.

haha slugfest.b-town's own.fuck i must have seen them at least 10 times before they broke up.slugfest was good but when despair started to lay waste to buffalo it was over,esp when they would cover SF's "hard to forget"...

------------------

your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

so i was at brad's house and picked up on some news about the philly tony pointless hardcore birthday bash halocaust. its august 18th PROBABLY at the rotunda. and it features 11 bands!!! they are...

tragedy

from ashes rise

deathreat

no parade (most likely)

kill the man who questions

rambo (most likely)

murdered minority (from nashville)

and 4 other bands that are probably philly locals... i dont want to guess. anyway. im trying to get the full list for my own enjoyment but ill post if i get it. peace out.

Archived