all flicks I took last weekend.....

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

That weird Cryo-Trans looks like Epik, but I can't be sure.

it is epik, it is wierd, but to him its not a waste of paint... and he gets props from me for not using a ladder.

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

it is epik, it is wierd, but to him its not a waste of paint... and he gets props from me for not using a ladder.

most interesting train ive seen in years i'd say............ dont really like the style at all really, but at least someone out there is attempting to do something different for once... bump.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by ray finkle

most interesting train ive seen in years i'd say............ dont really like the style at all really, but at least someone out there is attempting to do something different for once... bump.

his normal size stuff is really pretty hot, its just hard to stretch out long skinny tall ass letters for a whole train.

Guest Chewbaka

Different??

Originally posted by ray finkle

Different doesn't mean better! I would have to agree with you about it looking different but that still looks like poop!

;)

• 2 weeks later...

holy shit that menes, whoever and slim car that they did on the top use to roll through here everyday for about a year....i was wondering where it went...i think i got shit on the other side if my memory is correct.. to bad all those toys did all that ugly shit on the bottom of it...

Archived