my wall

art_kriminal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$:

bad thread.not bad meaning good

that's bad of you you to say

(meaning right on point!)

Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth:

I want to see you try to explain that all if you get raided.

hahahahahahhahahah!

ummm ICY,

you should holla at my wiggaz, da ICY HOT STUNNAZ, they got a website, and need new "ICY HOT" graphix, so drop deem boys a line. nawmeans whodie?!?

HEHE

C<~

Clearly he means his bedroom wall. But whatever. take that stuff down its not very good. Keep working in one of those books that I like to call a "blackbook" and when you get really dope, then go do a real wall. Otherwise, just stick to posters. This is not meant as an insult, just keep working.

damn i usually dont like to hate on kids gettin into graff but shit man...stay in your room and keep drawing...i have a feeling you think your alot better than you really are...just keep fucking sketching and dont post annymore stupid shit...you know your just going to get shit on...

j3di

------------------

~~<{(j3di)}>~~W

~~<{(jetz)}>~~A

~~<{(6k)}>~~T

~~<{(hasp)}>~~P

you kids are so ignorant.

icy. word of advice man.. dont put stuff all in your house like that.. you invite some cute girls over and theyre all like 'oh you do those'.then all their friends know who you are, words get out..bad news. i keep all my shit hidden.

Archived