benz or civic

ubejinxed

they both kinda suck but since you gotta choose take the civic. That benz looks like it belongs to the manager of a McDonalds. And Civics dont get stolen much unless you live on the set of the Fast and the Furious. I think guy confused the Civic with the Camry. if i were you i'd get a beamer. The old ones look better than old Benzes..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest socrates
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

get something cheaper and use the rest of the money on hookers.

stole my quote you little bastard...i'm gonna get you now!!!!!!!!!!!

i went and looked at the benz and it was cool, but it seemed really old compared with the civic. it was odd. the jury is still out on this. i really want it, but i know my insurance would go sky high since it's already $2000 a year to keep the civic on the road. i don't even want to know what the benz would cost.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

you'll get more pussy in a benz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahahahahhaha, maybe i would, but i don't think i'd want it.

quote:

Originally posted by loudhardfast

civic engines last like 300k+ miles

that benz will be dead by next week and you will be stuck ordering parts from hitler and paying an arm and a leg.

my mom had an old 240D benz and that thing lasted forever. the other guy i know only buys benzes with 100k miles or more. this benz has been way better maintained that the jackass who had my civic b4 me.

quote:

they both kinda suck but since you gotta choose take the civic. That benz looks like it belongs to the manager of a McDonalds. And Civics dont get stolen much unless you live on the set of the Fast and the Furious. I think guy confused the Civic with the Camry. if i were you i'd get a beamer. The old ones look better than old Benzes..

no my first civic was stolen right in front of my house with and alarm and a no start ignition thing. granted it had many things in it. (lotsa stereo, wheels, plus all that aftermarket stuff)

my boy just bought a 96 BMW so i don't need one, i'll just take his.

i'm still in thought on this one.

well, you know what id do...

id keep that little ricer and turn it into a rice rocket....either swap out the engine with a gsr and install a turbo kit, or swap a prelude engine into it then supercharge..

gsr swap turbo: light car with about 170 hp before turbo, about 250 probably after.

prelude swap: light car with 190-195 hp before supercharging, about 240 probably after.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

VW's are fine.

unless its a corrado....every time that things breaks (or malfunctions due to poor design) is a sure fire ass fucking for yours truly....i feel pretty confident in saying repair prices for that thing are up in the luxury car bracket...too bad its not a luxury car

im just not understanding the hype anymore....im going with a new VW golf next time around....

Archived