Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ubejinxed

benz or civic

should i trade my civic for a benz?

i have a 1995 black civic EX coupe 87K miles

same price as the

1993 Mercedes 190 2.3 sedan 98K miles

should i go for the Benz or keep the civic?

iono that much about cars but what i do know is.

1. civics are the most stolen car in america....or it was..or soemthing

2.benz usually cost more to repair and parts are soemtimes hard to find, but i gues 93 isnt that old so maybe it wont be.

in conclusion i think you should see whats more of a problem, gettign stolen or repairing? i like the sound of the benz better though

i had my last civic stolen a 1995 honda civic Si hatch. i loved that thing, stolen in front of my house. so sad.

the benz is mint, had all the maintenance by the dealership. i'm sure if anything breaks i'd be fucked though.

i agree, everyone needs those. :)

i'm gonna go check it out after work.

fuck it, my first civic was stolen i can deal if the benz gets stolen, right? my ghetto neighborhood can go chew on it's trash or steal the drug dealers cars.

Originally posted by loudhardfast

civic engines last like 300k+ miles

that benz will be dead by next week and you will be stuck ordering parts from hitler and paying an arm and a leg.

yeah, but think how cool you'll feel for that week.....

i'd keep the civic...

one word?

maintenance...

less will go wrong with tthe civic, and when it does, it will be cheaper and easier to fix (even if you do it yourself) benz parts are $$$$

why does someone drive a luxury car?

because they can afford to drive a luxury car.

if you can afford it, then why the hell not.

It's not like your buying a jag or a porche.

buy a fucking corrado, or an older audi quattro car, or an old ass bmw, or an older turbo supra, or a crx to throw a hybrid in... or a ... ro a.. a .aa

WHILE WE'RE ON THE TOPIC OF CARS....

while we're on the topic of cars, what are some opinions of VW's? i've kind of always liked the older jettas/golfs....like.....93ish....and i heard they run for a long time also...up into the 300k's....i've seen some pretty affordable looking 93's around with 80-100k on them. BUT last week my mechanic told me that VW's suck. theyre expensive to fix and get parts for and all this shit. my friend who owns a jetta said that paying to get a cd player put in that thing is crazy expensive....like 400 bucks when it should be 200....so anyone who's educated on this have any opinions of VW shit?

Originally posted by Kilo7-

why does someone drive a luxury car?

because they can afford to drive a luxury car.

or to gain status.

Originally posted by loudhardfast

civic engines last like 300k+ miles

that benz will be dead by next week and you will be stuck ordering parts from hitler and paying an arm and a leg.

true bu ti think the civic would be lasting 300k+ for someone else when it gets stolen. i mean comeone your last one got ripped off. civics are really easy to steal and sell. abd the 'baby benz' is dizzzzope.

what are you, fucking dumb?

no, I know you're not that dumb, so quit acting like it and take the Mercedes, already.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this