nightmares make it hard to sleep

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

for a little while now i have been getting these really fucked up nightmares...

it deals with sex..slow motion but fast moving "demons/people"

i dont know what it is..maybe its cause i jackoff before i go to bed or mabe its that negative energy is on its way back into my life.

a long while ago one of my friends seemed and admitted to being possessed by a demon..

he got into drugs and now he's on his way back to hawaii from God knows where..well, that fool has been huanting my dreams along with some other fucked up charaters.

lately i hae been dealing with some spiritual stuff around my way.im beggining to stand stronger than ever before, but i am in my little hole that keeps me down.

im not too scared in my dreams, but i do feel very uncomfortable over the "no control" that i have in my dreams..

the real fucked up shit is, when i hop into bed, i lay down and im perfectly still..then i feel and hear something getting into my bed.its not my cat.but i feel it getting into my bed.then i see wierd shit in the dark.

lately whenever i start to wake up from my dreams, i am beggining to see somebody or something and then it just vanishes.kinda spooks me out.

to put it short..im in a fucked up situation.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka
Guest willy.wonka

i know when im dreaming..i usually look fowrd to it..cause im like NEO from the mutha fuckin matrix in my dreams...anything is possible.i just have no control what so ever in these nightmares i've been getting.

kinda dont want to go to sleep cause of the boogie "woman" that gets into my bed and seeing the really fucked up shit i see in my dreams.

its pretty ugly.

I was in a situation like that. Nightmare was just getting more and more fucked up. I realized I was dreaming and I tried to wake myself up, but couldn't. The nightmare just kept escalating and I started to freak out. I remember thinking all I had to do was scream. If I screamed loud enough that would wake me up. I tried screaming in my dream, but nothing came out. No voice, no whimper, nothing. Shit was fucked up. I kept trying to scream, but nothing ever came out. I finally started to suffocate and that was when I woke up....sweating like a beast.

Guest willy.wonka

yeah thats fucked up...

it just peeks then i wake up to see something in my room vanish.

----------------------------

things that you might want to concider when trying to understand where im coming from..

----------------------------

a long while ago i was in my little so-called apartment..the door to this girl and her man's door slams in the middle of the night.

this guy is really big.well, he starts callin my name like a little bitch and asks if i slammed thier door.[the house is known for being kinda huanted.]

well, i open the door and wedge shirts and stuff to keep it open..i go into my room and watch these shadowy things go in and out of thier room.bad spirits if you ask me.

-----------------------------

thats why im wondering whats going on.cause im seeing shit thats not supposed to be in my room and feeling something getting into my bed and while im sleeping, im getting these really fucked up nightmares..

i havent even seen "the ring" yet.:o

your just going to have to find a partner to sleep with. next time the spirit rocks up. oh sorry, this spot's taken.

if it is a spirit try talkin to it, before you look to see where it's at. try sleeping somewhere else. stay a night at someone's house. if doesn't happen it's in the house. if it does happen, then it's in your mind. uh oh

avoid caffiene! or have you quit smoking recently? cause i did a while back and wearing patches when you sleep gives you the most vivid and frighteningly real nightmares ever! even the pharmacist mentioned it.

hang tight bro. shit has got to get better

Guest willy.wonka

nope..on my daily schedual of everyday nonsence.good points though.i do not believe its all in my head.im more comfortable on my couch anyways.

not as much recently but all the time i used to wake up and see people in the room with me or i thought they were climbing in through the window. i'd wake up sit up in bed and know i was awake and still see people in the room sort of like a residue from the dream. the times i wasn't sleeping alone i would scare my boyfriend to hell. always wake up saying "there's someone in the room, there's someone in the room"

it strange i see the people when i wake up but then if i concentrate, really think about where i am or turn the lights on they go away.

one time i was in mexico in this house we had rented and i woke up and saw this old lady at the foot of my bed wearing a white night gown. i started yelling. another person in the house a guy saw her too next to the couch he was sleeping on she seemed benevolent to him but definitely not to me.

i'm not sure what to think of these things. i haven't seen anything in the room i'm in right now, but i'm sure i will eventually. it's really scarey.

i must have an active imagination.

my sister used to have vivid dreams and sleepwalk. she fell down the stairs while she was sleep walking once.

when i was younger i woke up sitting at the top of the stairs bawling my eyes out over a dream of a red landscape. this dream happened over and over.

ok sorry for the epic story.

willy i feel ya.

so what does everyone's "THEY" look like?

I remember seeing something when I was a kid living in my parents house. I had the upstairs room which was kinda like a dormer...right next to the attic. Something woke me up in the early hours...right around dawn. There was a little bit of light from outside. I had been sleeping pretty hard and was pretty foggy when I woke up. Despite this I very distinctly remember seeing a shadow of a person (only way to describe it) walking upright. The figure headed from my door to my closet door which went into the attic. I remember it really freaking me out, but I just told myself it was my parents. I threw the covers over my head and tried going back to sleep. When I woke up again, I went downstairs and proceded to ask my mom if anyone had gone upstairs to my room for some reason that morning. The answer was a big fat NO.

Well, everyone dreams whether they remember it or not. It is theorized that during REM sleep your conscious has free reign to dredge up bits and pieces of your past that you may not consciously remember, such as scary movies, thoughts, etc. As disturbing as this may be, REM sleep is vital for creating and storing your days memories... those who don't sleep the recommended 8.5 hours face a shortened life and a poor performing memory.

could be stress or guilt...or both. I know when I was going through some shit i would have some narly ass dreams...that and I was doing alot of drugs and getting drunk so I'm sure that had something to do with it. All in all, I think nightmares are the shit, they beat any horror flicks that I've ever peeped.

Guest illwill

i hardly ever am able to remember my dreams. then all of a sudden im starting to remember my dreams. that is scary. and ive had one reoccuring nightmare that all i remember is fanzi bear from the muppets is selling lemonade in the middle of an airstrip with some weird alien looking stealth bomber plane on it. that damn dream scares the shit out of me.

Guest 40ozProphet
Originally posted by SteveAustin

so what does everyone's "THEY" look like?

My "they" are fucking invisible, man. Like around me a lot. Mostly only at my house. Fucks with my head man. I didn't sleep for like 3 1/2 days once, and then something kinda snapped at like 4 am and I started being able to feel where they were and shit since then.

As for dealing with nightmares, you have to realize it is a dream, and try to talk to the people there. Maybe that could help. It did with me, and I havn't had nightmares since.

Archived