Radiohead are shit these days

Fabo 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

can of worms youre a dipshit...all the albums rock....please return all your radiohead albums and keep jerking off on your justin timberlake poster till you rip off that sorry excuse for a penis and die....

and abc......i like ya, so i wont call you a dipshit and i know you dont listen to timberlake...right????.....but im glad someone out there is moaning and bitching about things and maybe making a little bit of a change....like playing the bridge school benefit....

by the way i am some what biased in my opinions....

Originally posted by mental invalid

and abc......i like ya, so i wont call you a dipshit and i know you dont listen to timberlake...right????.....but im glad someone out there is moaning and bitching about things and maybe making a little bit of a change....like playing the bridge school benefit....

i liek radiohead's music, i just think there singer needs to realise being a rock star is nothing to moan about.

ah amigo, im sure not only is the grass not so greener as they say, but for the most part he is bitching about other issues going in the world...IMF, world trade, bush, etc etc....but im sure he does realize that his status as a rockstar has allowed him certain comfort to not only persue his art form but to maybe put some clout behind some meaninful issues, for which im sure he is grateful...

ever seen meeting people is easy?? check it out....

Originally posted by mental invalid

can of worms youre a dipshit...all the albums rock....please return all your radiohead albums and keep jerking off on your justin timberlake poster till you rip off that sorry excuse for a penis and die....

by the way i am some what biased in my opinions....

my constructive criticism for today:

FUCK YOU

Seriously though, how can you say kid a rocks? ok computer rocks, because it's not arty-bullshit like everything they've done for the last few years. And amnesiac was shit. I don't care what you say. It's just stinks of shit.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

but are you sure you were listening correctly? Are you sure it was radiohead in your cd player? Cleaned the ears lately? Maybe your headphones weren't working properly because radiohead kicks ass -- no matter where their artsy ways may stray.....

VIVA RADIOHEAD.

Guest fr8lover

yeah like anyone else im entitled to my opinion so here goes...

pablo honey - just a fucking balls out british rock album with a nice little tinge of american "grunginess" added to it...go figure it was the early 90s

the bends - yet another great radiohead rock album. this is when you notice them getting a little "weirder," but still holding on to standard 4 piece distorted guitar rock with great songs...

ok computer - ok it starts to get a little different. they apparently found simple text and computer effects to ad to rock songs, but this album still kicks ass. songs like "paranoid android" are fuckin rock anthems as far as im concerened...

and im going to ball together amnesiac and kid a together because frankly, i just downloaded the songs and wouldnt want to go out and buy them. the songs are pretty good (idioteque is my favorite) but honestly, they just kinda hopped onto that whole european experimental rock bandwagon with mogwai, super furry animals, arab strap, mansun...even *gasp* later blur. they also owned up to taking a heavy influence electronically from guys like aphex twin. influence maybe, but i miss the radiohead of yore.

i did hear their new album is supposed to be more rock oriented again which should be interesting to look forward to.

i cant believe my eyes an anti radiohead thread. how dare you. i've loved every radiohead song in on eway or another, some more than others, but god they are the best band out there. el barto heart radiohead..........

just listen to kid a and amnesiac more i know its different, 'but damn are they exquisite!'

>enter "im more deeper than you" comments<

i listened to amnesiac back to back for 8 hours once, finally had to force myself to put on a new disc.

your ears are broked, good sir.

Radiohead has a new album? I don't have a good source of new music information since I live under a rock with my old cd's.

I'm assuming one of the albums you're talking about is Amnesiac. I think Amnesiac has a lot of good tracks. I love listening to "Life In A Glasshouse" really loud. It's such jazzy goodness. "Pull Revolving Doors".... amazing.

Kid A is an awesome album. I've listened to it over a million times since the day I got it about 2 years ago. "Optimistic" is too good. I think Radiohead has some of the best beats ever. The beat to "Morning Bell"......... it's orgasmic.

Radiohead is hands down THE BEST band to listen to in your inner most thoughts and your most intimate moments with a special someone. You won't be dissapointed.

Archived