Why is it dangerous to do fr8ts?

BLiS

Heres one for ya kid

While taking photos in the daytime, i was crossing the coulping on a rainy day of an autorack....my foot missed the bar and my lower back hit the metal pin holding the bar to the corner of the car. I wasnt parallized but it sure nuff hurt like hell. So be carefull out there.

P.S. I have a big scar there now!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by Samuri Jack

Heres one for ya kid

While taking photos in the daytime, i was crossing the coulping on a rainy day of an autorack....my foot missed the bar and my lower back hit the metal pin holding the bar to the corner of the car. I wasnt parallized but it sure nuff hurt like hell. So be carefull out there.

P.S. I have a big scar there now!!

oh yeah i forgot to tell you, never cross the coupler of a autorack.

they are not designed for coupler crossing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if you live in a spot that gets crazy hot in the summer..watch out when you outline...

i was painting with someone back in the day (hate naming names) and well..it was a hot ass memorial day weekend...we're doing seperate panels on the same car that was sitting in the sun the metal must have been like 120+ degrees..homeboy is outlining and starts cursing all loud..i'm like "wtf" ..i thought he fucked up his outline or some shit but he threw the can..shit caught on fire...he was like "yo i was getting shocks from the can"...i dunno..never happened to me but was one of the weirdest things i've witnessed painting (besides crackwhores in doorways putting lotion on their ass in the brick ass cold)

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Rev.DUGOOD

WITH A MENTALITY LIKE YOURS YOU NEED TO STAY OUT OF THE TRACK YARD..................MR.7 FR8S.....

:lol: ahhhahahha....mr.7 freights...fucking hilarious...

seriously though...it wouldnt take shit for a gang of fools to jack you in a yard....throw your ass on a train, and then you come up missing for weeks, and all thats found of you is your car parked in some fucked up part of town....im sure your parents would be REEAL happy about that one. if youre not gonna take any advice and stay out of the yards, at least use the buddy system when painting...cause all the rest of us who live for steel dont need some fucked up media coverage concerning graffiti done by somebody who doesnt know how the system works...

i know of several instances where peopleive met have witnessed/heard murders go down in yards, ive watched fools dealing drugs, and hear gunshots all night every time i paint.....

so besides the fact that the trains can kill you, always watch your back for critters....

:D i'm out at a yard almost every day..they are mostly autoloaders, so they are mad tall..when they start moving them fuckers sway like crazy, if you aren't careful you could get knocked the fuck back....and if you haven't, look at the crazy and bizzare photos thread on metal heads.....peep the squirell on the rail split in half, if you are'nt on point that could be you..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by WITS

My 12oz graff fantasy is for someone who does 100s of blah freights a year to insert 1960s krylon paper label cans into my ass and punch me in the face while we listen to some cheesy emo bands.

I thought that was everyone's... Ooops.

this guy real knows how to set goals!

Archived