Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_Europe

For all the dead...

Guest imported_Europe
Guest YinzerXpress

that pretty cool, big L, Jam master Jay RIP

Guest soneMILWwi

wheres the r.i.p. nutorius b.i.g. train at? big poppa needs a train too.

Nuff said

Respect all those who opened your ears and those who opened your eyes....r.i.peace....Dondi,Cia:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

yeah fuck a big L im saying biggie smalls... and im glad you did not do lisa left eye cuz bitch was anoying...

i know who did the easy e...shit is fresh...

Originally posted by JusYouANdEye

Big l MOtheRfuCker..... FucK BiG.... CommerCial DUmmiEs caN suck MaH dick.... Yo his ProduCer was PUff man what THE fuck....Eat a Fat one poppa

sorry..first B.I.G album is one of the best in hippy de hop history...im not saying big l was wack but i feel BIG was more deserving...i bet next your gonna hollah freaky tah or dude from Showbiz &AG....and whats with the lowercase uppercase letters, how long does it take....

wHat tHe Fuck is A fReAKy Tah... Yo that's funny... SHowBIz And aG Are IN Diggin in THe CraTes SamE crew As Big L and FaT Joe... WhaT you GOnna Give ShouTs 2 The WhoLe BAdBoY fAm.... I will DO it For You... Big UPs carL thOmas And fAith Big Ups To The Other CoMMercIal FadS iN thAT ReCorD coMPaNY.... Lol You faaaaaaaaNNNNNy/.///

I RatHer LisTen 2 SHowBiz Than Wack Puff And HIs Stooopid rNb Shit

that aalyiah panel reminds me of those animal farm guys....is it by one of them? simple but powerful style, i like it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this