Detroit Detroit (pediatric gynecology 2)

Organ Donor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest manwhore

memi wats up on those flicks, they aint workin for me...army and gram lookin' fresh. army you skate??? you dont know who this is but i live by your work, hint hint...whats up on some free food?? jus' playin peace.

Went through Toledo, Columbus, Cinci, Louisville, Frankfort, Nashville, Atlanta, Orlando, and Miami......Atlanta was the BEST out of these. Not saying there wasn't good writers in the other cities. But, even as Atlanta being the best couldn't even TOUCH detroit on the bombing tip. Props to the Big "D". Other than NY, or LA....can't even imagine if there's a better city than Detroit. ARMY, GRAM, STORI, IGES, TEAD, SNAFU, ESAU, MALT, FOHR, FEL, GRIM, HUES, SEHV, etc.....with a line-up like that...You would love these individuals to reside in your city. A non-stop eye candy resuming on streets and yards. Don't knock it 'till you've been there.....

Guest manwhore

come on now kids, play nice

... everything on 75 got a nice buff job recently, all those big IGES, rollers, coup, hughes, jime, all nice and clean and ready to get hit up again!

Guest smokin..joe

yo ide chill on hitting the freeways for a while if i were you guys, cause tead and iges hit that 3 nights in a row on some war shit, and every morning after, that shit got buffed!!! and i heard some of my homies just got faded on as well so be on the look!

Archived