i was bored more sketches....

Guest virus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the heads up...? but you might not wanna write daze, there's a pretty famous NYC writer with that... and after seeing the flack virus gets for writing virus you might wanna change.

and that oNe at the end of your message is lame, drop it, please ;)

Guest Propaganda

who cares if there is more than one daze. Least he writes. Two different area where these peeps are coming from. Can't always come with a name no ONE else has?....oNE

hahaha

Originally posted by Propaganda

who cares if there is more than one daze. Least he writes. Two different area where these peeps are coming from. Can't always come with a name no ONE else has?....oNE

hahaha

yeah but you don't get it. If you have knowledge of another writer who has gotten up and made a name for him/herself ,out of sheer respect you don't bite thier name. that's just lame. Even if you're on the other side of the world, you can't constrict writers to areas. I've seen some writers get up world wide. And of course you can't come up with a name that hasn't been used, it's probably impossible, but you can probably just as easily find a new one.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by spec

yeah but you don't get it. If you have knowledge of another writer who has gotten up and made a name for him/herself ,out of sheer respect you don't bite thier name. that's just lame. Even if you're on the other side of the world, you can't constrict writers to areas. I've seen some writers get up world wide. And of course you can't come up with a name that hasn't been used, it's probably impossible, but you can probably just as easily find a new one.

what your saying is true but maybe he didn't know there was a famous DAZE and just thought he made it up.....could be wrong though so who knows.

this reminds me of somethng you see in a cheesy afterschool special commercial. that wolf thing's the bad guy who tries to sell drugs to 3 little pigs going to school. but they say something like "tobacco is wacko"..yeah...bye ..sorry

is that a picture of you?hint- if you do paint (don't know if you do or not) its not the smartest thing to post your picture.

Archived