Mullets, God Damn Mullets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the_snake

GormanIII.jpg

Image at the root of St. Raphael court case

A Superior Court judge asks a lawyer for St. Raphael Academy: "How does character development get advanced when we sort of hammer our children into a rigid conformity?"

10/19/2002

BY GERALD M. CARBONE

Journal Staff Writer

PROVIDENCE -- Arguments in the case of the St. Raphael honor student who faces expulsion for refusing to cut his hair concluded in Superior Court yesterday, with references to Jesus Christ, Jerry Garcia, the musical Hair, and 'N Sync.

Lawyers on both sides of the case and the judge, Stephen J. Fortunato, all agreed on one aspect of the case: in the history of American jurisprudence there never has been another case like this one.

At the center of the dispute stood Russell Gorman III, 15, a softspoken sophomore with green eyes and blond hair. The root of the conflict springs from his golden hair, which is cut tidily above his forehead and ears, but spills for more than half-a-foot down his back. He didn't know it, but one of his lawyers told him that the style, short on top but long in the back, is called a "mullet cut."

Gorman.jpg

Judge to school: Leave the kid's hair alone

10/24/2002

Russell Gorman III: Making Mullet history

By JACK PERRY

projo.com staff writer

PROVIDENCE / Updated 3:48 p.m. -- St. Raphael's student Russell Gorman III can keep his hair long, a Superior Court judge ruled this morning.

School officials have no right to force Gorman, a 15-year-old sophomore, to cut his hair, Judge Stephen J. Fortunato said.

Paraphrasing a song from the rock group Pink Floyd, Fortunato said, "Leave the kids alone."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hah I have seen white trash a many. down the street theres some hardcore trash. with jeep/trucks that are lifted with blue camoflouge paintjob. it rox!!..no it doesn't. my friend knows she's trash and doesn't care. whatever or yeah... oh the bowling alley and pool haul .. gotta love that..yeah..

Originally posted by dELiSs

hah I have seen white trash a many. down the street theres some hardcore trash. with jeep/trucks that are lifted with blue camoflouge paintjob. it rox!!..no it doesn't. my friend knows she's trash and doesn't care. whatever or yeah... oh the bowling alley and pool haul .. gotta love that..yeah..

got a problem with a lifted truck???

Archived