james kopp confesses to barnet slepian murder..

DankLordz

who else pissed their pants with happiness?

If you aren't familiar,

A doctor who provided abortions, along with other medical services to women was gunned down in his own home, in front of his entire family about 5 years ago. He was shot once in the chest from a sniper sitting in a wooded area behind his home in amherst, ny (a suburb of buffalo). James Kopp was sought for questioning, but by using false id's and shit, managed to flee the country. He was eventually discovered in a suburb in france earlier this year... 5 years after the murder. France refused to turn him over to the United States because of issues concerning the death penalty, but they negotiated and he was turned over to us a few months ago I believe.

So this week the motherfucker finally confessed. He was apparently going to try and turn the murder trial into a heated abortion debate, but It looks like that whole thing is over with.

I hate pro life hypocritical scum, and I guess because this was pretty much in my backyard it really rubbed me the wrong way. I hope somehow they find a way to put this fucker to death.

i dont know why I posted this, I found it really interesting.

grammatical errors,

danklordzzzzzz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest YinzerXpress

i find the whole pro- life movement interesting.....

these crazy cats go out and kill doctors who have families to look out for, all in the line of saving the life of a fetus who in many cases belongs to a single teenage mother who could never afford to keep the child, and has a whole life ahead of them, they just made one fucking mistake.....

hypocrites

Archived