Alcoholism

Step8

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Also now we're OFFICIALLY an oontz couple

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Making an exec decision to let myself have a couple of beers/glasses of wine today.

Boss taking me for a farewell lunch so red wine on the cards with a massive italian meal, then tonight gonna let myself have a couple of beers. Last day in London so I know I won't get hammered cos too much to do tomorrow.

Last day at work, things are emotional, didn't realise I'd impressed so many people but the emails and stuff coming got me crying like a little bitch :(

Not touched a drop since the 27th Aug so I think I am doing well :) Back to sobriety tomorrow! AND NO SPIRITS.

good work everyone...

i haven't been doing too great the past few weeks... i don't think that i've had a night off in the past two weeks, so i took a night off it on monday. had a shitey as fuck day at work the past two days, so i've allowed myself 3 beers.

what i will say though is that my drinking has become a lot more responsible and sensible... even at weekends. i can actually remember nights oot now...

i haven't gone back to drinking 4-10 a night, it's doon to 1-3 now...

plus i've stopped dwelling in boozers for hours and hours at a time, goin' back to the gym and eating a lot more healthily tae.

i hope everyone's well

@rolf biggup dude, nicely done

@peanut you seem to be under a lot of stress right now? stay solid and you'll be proud later, we all will

2 small glasses of wine withh 3 course lunch then one bottled cider with dinner, a can of grolsch, then i sipped a bit of a can on the way home and ditched the 2/3 or so i hadn't drunk before i got home. losing the taste for it. progress. sleep tight

@Inj - nicely nicely. Glad to hear you're up! :)

Couple of beers here and there, a glass or two of wine with dinner sometimes. Not touched spirits in a while. Not quite the sobriety but having my own headspace and not spending weekends under pressure to Have Loads Of Fun So As Not To Waste Time has made a real difference. Enjoying exploring my new world :)

Already started reading up on stuff for college. It's interesting. Another distraction cos I can't study shitfaced.

Couple of beers here and there, a glass or two of wine with dinner sometimes. Not touched spirits in a while. Not quite the sobriety but having my own headspace and not spending weekends under pressure to Have Loads Of Fun So As Not To Waste Time has made a real difference. Enjoying exploring my new world :)

Already started reading up on stuff for college. It's interesting. Another distraction cos I can't study shitfaced.

attagirl.

keep it positive.

sleaze speaks truth ...

So, been on Klonopin for a while (legally), had a few drinks after work last night, after taking 1.5 mg of klonopin throughout the day. By a few I mean, a small shot of moonshine, and two normal (5% abc) beers.

On my way home, on a straight two lane country BFE road, I decided to see how fast my car would go.

I do not drive a sports car, it is not a high end car at all, but it can definitely go at least 128 mph.

I think it's time to reevaluate my situation a little bit, controlling anger means when I'm bored I have not a care in the world. Its hard to balance with the work I do....

All the energy that goes into trying walk the thin line between drug use and abuse can be spent on more useful endeavors once the decision to live life free from all mind altering substances has been made.

From the outside, pointing the finger at work seems like a cop out. Everybody has to work.

Anyone else get huge triggers for fall and winter (not specifically the holidays)?

Drinking cold beers outside & painting a day spot used to be heaven for me. Still seems like it.

And when winter's darkness comes around, all sorts of demons set in & alcohol looks like the best thing.

Stay strong oontzers.

3 months here - longest i've ever had.

I feel you on that....it rained hard as hell yesterday and I was thinking how I loved to smoke fat joints and enjoy the rain.

My buddy came over for NFL last week and left an 18 pack in my fridge and my wife has a handle of Makers left over from her birthday, plus there are a couple bottles of vodka in the freezer. To top it off I am home alone this weekend, all I have is the 2 year old and I haven't been to a meeting in months.

Fuck that sauce shit though.....I am not about to fuck off all of this hard work and growth on a beverage.

Hitting a meeting tomorrow because my sponsor has 13 years today.

Keep it tight naggers.

been doing not bad...

but i've noticed the drinking creeping up through the week again. not to previous levels, but i seem to be missing the part where i have a few booze free days through the week...

still haven't been back to the doctors to get my follow up blood test, i just haven't had the time for whatever reasons...

i was at the doctors today because i'm fuckin' riddled with the bastardin' flu... and nothing was mentioned. i'll make the appointment once i'm feeling better though. plus i won't be drinking at all for whatever length of time that i have this whooooorin' strain of aids

i hope everyone else is ok...

Nice one inj!

winter def triggers me - I generally hate it. Loads of emotional, bad, negative memories from winters, family stuff (violent christmases, humiliating birthdays, ahh the fun - if she could make it horrendous, my mother certainly would).

However. Curious bout this winter. In a different situation. Happier, more focused - I will say Baileys hot chocolates will be drunk most of winter, cos they are SO delicious. Mother not in contact apart from the occasional barrage of drunken voicemails.

Stay up y'all #proud

@ralphy - biggup mate, nicely done :)

Rolf - it's tricky to keep a lid on, fo sho. I noticed we're creeping up a bit too - Decy and I both got paid yesterday tho so had a teensy blowout, still in bed by midnight :) Decy however has reignited my love of cooking by not being a fussy babyish twat about all food, so we tend to concentrate more on what to eat/cook than what to drink. Def step up :)