Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Step8

Alcoholism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if Sword can seee this PM me man cuz i found a place for you 6 months, free. but it

s for serious people only.

also i'm not spamming i've talked to Sword predominantly in PM's to keep well what he got banned for off the forum but i hope this gets to him one way or another.

• Like 1

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - July 22nd, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 2 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - July22nd, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

Its Good To Be Back Nikkas, Just Got Out Of 8 Months Of Treatment!!!!

how was the 8 month bid? i thinkin i'm lookin at a 6 month bid pretty soon. any info would be cool.

From what it looks like, getting banned from the oontz is probably enough to push swordfish over the edge. LOL(?)

I recently decided to move out of where I was staying temporarily because...well, because as strange as it sounds, I prefer being sober at home and when I'm around people who are partying non-fucking-stop (i.e., seemingly half of the people I was staying with) and I'm not it's annoying as shit. For various reasons I don't want to go into (Dow knows, he was there) I can't really cut loose at home the way I used to, which is good because going out and acting the fool then making it home in one piece is a lot more interesting than doing it and having to stare at the same four walls.

I'm still drinking off and on, about 70/30 in that order. I'm getting to a point in my life where I seem to exhibit a lot more common sense and awareness than I used to...that's probably why going nuts and/or blacking out doesn't roll off my back the way it did when I was in my 20s and doing it at least once a week.

I don't really care what people want to do as long as they can handle themselves and not blame their stupidity on booze or whatever their kick is. As soon as they start doing that I say "Well, you're apparently unaccountable and not worth my time" and move on.

i only had a mouthful of scotch last night and im slightly hungover this morning. what the fuck.

has anyone here ever willingly gone to rehab (w/ or w/o a prior detox) for longer than 1 month? if so what's you outlook on it?

i have, although i was only 17 and i was not really ready to give it up yet.

if you are WILLING to go to rehab then there is half the battle, you are WILLING to learn the coping mechanisms needed to kick an addiction.

Drank eight pints of beer and 2 glasses of red last night, frustrating because I can't sleep in, it always wakes me up early.

that shit used to happen to me, drink like hell then wake up at 3am can't sleep cause the alcohol turns to sugar so I'd end up drinking more whiskey to get through the night....fuuk

when i was drinking everyday i would sometimes wake up at the exact same time for a week or so.....id wake up, look at the clock, 3:02 everytime.

weird.

when i was drinking everyday i would sometimes wake up at the exact same time for a week or so.....id wake up, look at the clock, 3:02 everytime.

weird.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE DRINKING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN.

Lately I've been tryna keep myself in control. I can be annoying as shit when i'm drunk, pissed off too many friends, and I'm getting too old to be putting that burden on people. I remember walking by handstyles i don't remember happening. Been to AA, but don't really find it to be that helpful. If I can stick to weekends and occasional happy hours i think i'll be ok if i can stop after 4 or 5 max. I should be lucky to be alive considering things that have happened, like running across busy highways to go to the next bar. Problem is when you're an adult it seems social activities in large revolve around drinking. I'm a people person, and i like to party or chill and drink. it will always be a struggle, always. Just gotta keep myself aware and in check. Good luck to all of you oontzers dealing with the troubles and hardships with alcoholism.

Damn dude, a lot of wishful thinking there. IF i can etc.

Sometimes the risk outweighs the benefit, good luck though.

sitting in my bed right now, kicking alcohol. it hasn't even really started to kick yet. heart is pounding like a motherfucker. i can barely type cuz i'm shaking. i've had so much fun with all my drunk shhenangans that i rationalize that it's worth it. i don't know what to do.

sitting in my bed right now, kicking alcohol. it hasn't even really started to kick yet. heart is pounding like a motherfucker. i can barely type cuz i'm shaking. i've had so much fun with all my drunk shhenangans that i rationalize that it's worth it. i don't know what to do.

YOUR'E SHAKING BECAUSE YOUR'E THINKING OF 100% OF THE ROAD AHEAD OF YOU,

AND THAT's WAY TO MUCH FOR ANY OF US TO GO UP AGAINST.

JUST THINK OF IT DAY BY DAY.

ONLY FIGHT 24 HOURS AT A TIME OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

SLOW YOUR THOUGHTS,

MAKE A SMALL GOAL THAT YOU KNOW YOU CAN ACHIEVE,

LIKE NOT DRINKING TODAY.

WAKE UP TOMORROW AND ONLY SAY TO YOURSELF,

"I WILL STAY SOBER TODAY".

GO GET IT.

• Like 1

SO YOU'RE SAYING IF YOU HAD THE ENERGY TO MAKE THE WALK,

YOU'D GO GET TRASHED RIGHT NOW?

WHICH COMPLETELY CONTRADICTS YOUR INITIAL CRY FOR HELP.