Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Step8

Alcoholism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WELL. SINCE THE DRUG ADDICTED THREAD IS GONE ILL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE

I GOT FIRED FROM MY JOB OF 4 YEARS ON MONDAY, IM BACK ON A PRETTY BAD COCAINE AND HEROIN HABIT, DRINKING NON STOP, MY CAT DIED, MY GRANDFATHER IS IN THE HOSPITAL DYING, ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS BRAIN DAMAGED IN A COMA IN THE HOSPITAL, MY GIRL IS IN PRISON, HOW THE FUCK CAN IT GET ANY WORSE. I DONT KNOW BUT IT WILL.

IM SO FUCKIN DEPRESSED I CANT EVEN SHAVE

DONT PLAN ON LEAVING THE HOUSE FOR THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS.

:lol:

That sucks man, it could get worse by OD'n...so don't do that.

WELL. SINCE THE DRUG ADDICTED THREAD IS GONE ILL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE

I GOT FIRED FROM MY JOB OF 4 YEARS ON MONDAY, IM BACK ON A PRETTY BAD COCAINE AND HEROIN HABIT, DRINKING NON STOP, MY CAT DIED, MY GRANDFATHER IS IN THE HOSPITAL DYING, ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS BRAIN DAMAGED IN A COMA IN THE HOSPITAL, MY GIRL IS IN PRISON, HOW THE FUCK CAN IT GET ANY WORSE. I DONT KNOW BUT IT WILL.

DONT PLAN ON LEAVING THE HOUSE FOR THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS.

^Is your girl that jawn that used to get on TC with you?

I forget her name, but she had that long ass tongue.

Either way, man up and stop making excuses for sticking needles in your arm.

Everybody goes through the same shit that you just mentioned.

But not everybody uses it as an excuse to stick needles in their arm like a little bitch.

You seriously need to consider whatever source you got that disinformation from.

I'm sorry, this is just way too good :lol:

hi pot ? meet kettle.

Did your boy from up the block tell you that the clinical definition of binge drinking is bullshit DAO?

Click on his username, find posts by, usually you can figure it out there.

Just curious, how many of you folks would say you are an alcoholic?

I'm sorry, this is just way too good :lol:

hi pot ? meet kettle.

Did your boy from up the block tell you that the clinical definition of binge drinking is bullshit DAO?

Who the hell is my "boy from up the block"?

What are you talking about?

I think weed keeps me from being an alcoholic and alcohol keeps me from being addicted to weed.. If you guys get what i'm tryna say.

• Like 1

If you drink to get drunk you're just doing it the way it's supposed to be done.

Nobody drinks to be sober.

That's like drinking coffee to get sleepy.

And binge drinking involves a LOT more than 4 fucking drinks.

Binge drinking is drinking until you black out and/or or pass out.

Stop gaying up the internets with your Canadianisms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathy

Law of similarsHahnemann observed from his experiments with cinchona bark, used as a treatment for malaria, that the effects he experienced from ingesting the bark were similar to the symptoms of malaria. He therefore decided that cure proceeds through similarity, and that treatments must be able to produce symptoms in healthy individuals similar to those of the disease being treated.[38] Through further experiments with other substances, Hahnemann conceived of the law of similars, otherwise known as "let like be cured by like" (Latin: similia similibus curentur)[39][40] as a fundamental healing principle. He believed that by using drugs to induce symptoms, the artificial symptoms would stimulate the vital force, causing it to neutralise and expel the original disease and that this artificial disturbance would naturally subside when the dosing ceased.[38] It is based on the belief that a substance that in large doses will produce symptoms of a specific disease will, in extremely small doses, cure it.

Hahnemann's law of similars is an ipse dixit axiom,[8] in other words an unproven assertion made by Hahnemann, and not a true law of nature.[9]

I am not an alcoholic, but somewhat vice-related I have been gambling like a motherfucker recently! goddamn shit is fun/awesome/horrible

I can't tell if I'm an alcoholic.

I'm gluttonous when it comes to "feel good" stuff like beer, weed, fun drugs, etc...

But I'm usually able to cut the shit out at the drop of a hat when I have to get back to life maintenance.

I have a tendency to black out when I drink, but that's usually after a 12 hour drinking session in the sun pounding beers and talking shit.

Fuck it, I'm not fat and I'm not dying.

C00l st0ry, br0.