Alcoholism

Step8

"Binge drinking is defined as episodic excessive drinking. There is currently no world wide consensus on how many drinks constitute a "binge", but in the USA, the term is often taken to mean consuming five or more standard drinks (male), or four or more drinks (female), on one occasion."

With that said, I binge drink every day, and twice on Sundays. Well, more like 5 times on this Sunday. Started drinking at a babyshower at 2, and everybody knows there ain't no party like a baby party

You seriously need to consider whatever source you got that disinformation from.

Anybody who thinks that 5 fucking drinks is binge drinking is either gay or Canadian.

Or an AA asshole.

You probably got that from some AA site in Canada, and it was most likely written by a faggot.

Seriously, bro. You're disappointing me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You seriously need to consider whatever source you got that disinformation from.

Anybody who thinks that 5 fucking drinks is binge drinking is either gay or Canadian.

Or an AA asshole.

You probably got that from some AA site in Canada, and it was most likely written by a faggot.

odds are, that was from some "AA asshole".. i heard that same thing in classes and shit after i had gotten a DUI. (drinking to get drunk means you're an alcoholic. drinking more than a couple beers/drinks in a sitting is binge drinking.)

thats just how they look at it.

Or an AA asshole.

That's the widely accepted medical definition of binge drinking. Regardless of how you or I (and I've already stated I exceed that on a nightly basis) feel, that's the way it is.

According to that, I binge drank tonight. I also sucked real bad at pool, pissin me off

That's the widely accepted medical definition of binge drinking. Regardless of how you or I (and I've already stated I exceed that on a nightly basis) feel, that's the way it is.

I binge drank tonight. I also sucked real bad at pool, pissin me off

And the "widely accepted legal definition" of being too drunk to drive is .08%.

Like I said, consider your source.

Do I think .08 is too drunk to drive? No.

Do I know that it's legally too drunk to drive, due to the widely accepted definition? Yes.

Therefore, .08 makes me technically too drunk to drive, which means I drunk drive every night. Same way every night I drink is technically binge drinking.

Doesn't matter how you feel, once society sets a standard that;'s just the way it is in most people's eyes

Do I think .08 is too drunk to drive? No.

Do I know that it's legally too drunk to drive, due to the widely accepted definition? Yes.

Therefore, .08 makes me technically too drunk to drive, which means I drunk drive every night. Same way every night I drink is technically binge drinking.

Doesn't matter how you feel, once society sets a standard that;'s just the way it is in most people's eyes

FacePalm_picard.jpg

opinions are like poop,everyones stepped on it from time to time, and most of the time it stinks,and covers their shoes all up from when you squished the poop from your foot and the poo particles form to become pooticles and there air becomes gas, and thats opinions......lol wut

WELL. SINCE THE DRUG ADDICTED THREAD IS GONE ILL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE

I GOT FIRED FROM MY JOB OF 4 YEARS ON MONDAY, IM BACK ON A PRETTY BAD COCAINE AND HEROIN HABIT, DRINKING NON STOP, MY CAT DIED, MY GRANDFATHER IS IN THE HOSPITAL DYING, ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS BRAIN DAMAGED IN A COMA IN THE HOSPITAL, MY GIRL IS IN PRISON, HOW THE FUCK CAN IT GET ANY WORSE. I DONT KNOW BUT IT WILL.

IM SO FUCKIN DEPRESSED I CANT EVEN SHAVE

DONT PLAN ON LEAVING THE HOUSE FOR THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS.

WELL. SINCE THE DRUG ADDICTED THREAD IS GONE ILL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE

I GOT FIRED FROM MY JOB OF 4 YEARS ON MONDAY, IM BACK ON A PRETTY BAD COCAINE AND HEROIN HABIT, DRINKING NON STOP, MY CAT DIED, MY GRANDFATHER IS IN THE HOSPITAL DYING, ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS BRAIN DAMAGED IN A COMA IN THE HOSPITAL, MY GIRL IS IN PRISON, HOW THE FUCK CAN IT GET ANY WORSE. I DONT KNOW BUT IT WILL.

IM SO FUCKIN DEPRESSED I CANT EVEN SHAVE

DONT PLAN ON LEAVING THE HOUSE FOR THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS.

^Is your girl that jawn that used to get on TC with you?

I forget her name, but she had that long ass tongue.

Either way, man up and stop making excuses for sticking needles in your arm.

Everybody goes through the same shit that you just mentioned.

But not everybody uses it as an excuse to stick needles in their arm like a little bitch.