Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tears*uno

BORED! BATTLE ME!

Guest tears*uno

im bored and feel like battling someone. simple thing. ill write your name, you write mine. i dont care when you do it. Black and white. first person who wants to duel is on. peace.

Anjoe is what i write, by the way.

I'd battle you just to see how someone else would do my name, but I don't think I'd make the deadline, I've been going back and fourth all day.

Originally posted by tears*uno

the end of today is the deadline

it's possible. I'm workin' on something else right now for loot so if I dont get it posted by 12 midnight.

You win!

Guest virus

shit my bad i thougt u were some one else got u mixed up with ...

nice tears that was a pretty quick post and virus you dont have to be all on 12oz all the time, cause improving is for yourself not for 12oz. Cant wait to see what Relek is gonna do...bump

Fuck fotango!, my shit aint downloading, anybody know what else I can use? Hey tears, that's nice, I don't know if my shit is better( I doubt it ) but I think it'll give you comp.

Guest tears*uno

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback...it took me around thirty minutes, i was bored as hell. Relek, send it to my email (on my profile) and ill post it for you.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this