Juicy Jake Loves Juicy J.Lo: A Thread

JUICY_JAKE

What's up, HEADS

I just wanted to take this free time in my day to build with you about a few things. First I want to say that I notice a lot of my fellow WRITERS do not take enough time out of their day to thank the good LORD for what He has provided for us. Even if U can take a minute, that is nothing but beneficial. Do you FEEL ME? Also for those of my heads that are living with moms, take time today to make your moms feel special and say "thank you for birthing me and taking care of me". Finally I really want to take this chance to talk about J.LO my bronx queen boricua and how much I want her. I like to spend a lot of my time watching MOVIES, some of my favorite movies have her in them. How do my fellow GRAFF COMMUNITY members feel about her? I would really like to picture myself rubbing my dick on her mouth for a while and then cumming on it, or maybe just hitting her doggystyle for a long time, and you know JAKE likes it rough. Do you FEEL me on this, Y'ALL? I am comfortable sharing my fantasies because JAKE is that type of guy, I am the guy at parties that likes to tell you what I like because I know what I like and that's being rimmed and other things.

BUILD WITH ME

Peace, GODZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey jake, please know that if you ever make you way to the rockies, i'd love together and BUILD about all sorts of cool stuff! i just hope i'm JUICY enough for ya.

Originally posted by dELiSs

Kristen Kreuk

She's not bad, but I don't know... Their is something about her though, but she's lacking an edge.

If I needed a reason to watch smallville she be it, But sticking to the Gilmore Girls for now.

Originally posted by Rectum

hahah jlo is a true ghetto child ...... imagine the homies who fucked her ass hole back in the day. i would give it to her hard and fast because thats the only way to do it to a woman and they respect that

ahahha

Archived