Wierd incounters with the homeless

Guest Tard210Pd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

CRACK CRAZY

Apparently, according to the council and numerous newspapers, my area (camden town, London) has become "Crack Crazy"

Which basically means that there are quite a few "Crackheads"...around. They just spend their days making crack, smoking crack, selling crack, robbing people to buy crack. Which is all well and good except when they try to rob you.

Whether or not they can be classified as bums i dont know, but they are fucking scary trust, they get so fucking aggy and unpredictable...fuck me, i didnt look at the keyboard once when i typed that... and it was pretty fast... does this make me a nerd?:confused:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

San Francisco bums beat all other bums

one time in the tenderloin a crazy ugly women bum wearing a see-through wifebeater came up to my fat friend and grabbed his balls from behind, and started whispering shit into his ear about how she was going to cut his balls off and ass fuck him, luckily a nearby security gaurd got her away but that was fucking funny....

that lady was fucked up...she stood right in front of me and staight let her breasts hang out like she wanted me to stare at them or something...it was fucking disgusting...i mean, i did eventually get head from her in a nearby alley, but her breasts were nasty

Camden town

A crackhead followed me for almost half a mile calling me ''new york boy''....because i had a i love ny t-shirt.......................................................Also when i was sitting on a bench in victoria all my mates started to take the piss out of these homeless albanian begger ladys because they were playfighting........So the lady gets her uummmmmmm she opens her legs and basically shows everyone in the park her()

DIRRRRRRRTY ;

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Even if people are homeless and or crazy you should still treat them with respect and the fact is is it really worth fighting a bum? They will normally cool down if you just say your not trying to cause trouble or get smart to them....Self Defense is ok if they attack you but random beatings is just stupid.

I talk to homeless people alot... squatters alotta em.

And the truth is, alot of the crazy ones are pretty smart. Me and my girl met this guy on the ferry, and he layed down in the seat across from us, and he was yelling shit about how cold it was, and we started talking, he was really nice.

I volunteer for food not bombs sometimes.. so i talk to alotta homeles people. Theyre just lonely and shit. I like to feed them cookies :) yum. granola cookies.

Archived