Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Propaganda

Blackbook Flix Drama

Recommended Posts

............ouch...all i have to say is start simple i see that ur trying, but i mean simlpler then that, work on ur handstyle,....umm the last one is prolly the best, but just try and not make the latters so jumbled, and define em too....but just start back from square 1..

peace

-cama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your trying too hard...I can tell buy the sketches that your probably a little new to graff which is fine. Its just like anything else you gotta learn to crawl before you can walk...simplify your letters and let them get some good structure and style to them before you try and get really technical. Plus take advantage of the fact that since your new you can bite...bite some simple letters and see how it is that letters made. I always try and think of my letters as being composed of a series of bars. Keep the width of all these bars the same and keep it simple...it will pay off in a few years.

 

Keep at it and stay in the blackbook for a while so that you don't go out and make a bad name for yourself. If I saw someoen new up around my way and it was jsut some wack toy scribbles I wouldn't pay any attention to it..but if I saw something really nice from someone I didn't know it would stick in my head alot longer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this SLYDE thats with Kase 4 and Take 7? I went to skate lair lookin for you to get some caps but Munday told me he hadnt heard from you in a while. WHen you gonna go to Skate Lair?:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by CamS

............ouch...all i have to say is start simple i see that ur trying, but i mean simlpler then that, work on ur handstyle,....umm the last one is prolly the best, but just try and not make the latters so jumbled, and define em too....but just start back from square 1..

peace

-cama

 

 

Yea im working mad hard with simple letters. The drawings above are months old. I have new shit that are simple that im working with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Zack Morris

your trying too hard...I can tell buy the sketches that your probably a little new to graff which is fine. Its just like anything else you gotta learn to crawl before you can walk...simplify your letters and let them get some good structure and style to them before you try and get really technical. Plus take advantage of the fact that since your new you can bite...bite some simple letters and see how it is that letters made. I always try and think of my letters as being composed of a series of bars. Keep the width of all these bars the same and keep it simple...it will pay off in a few years.

 

Keep at it and stay in the blackbook for a while so that you don't go out and make a bad name for yourself. If I saw someoen new up around my way and it was jsut some wack toy scribbles I wouldn't pay any attention to it..but if I saw something really nice from someone I didn't know it would stick in my head alot longer.

 

 

 

 

Best Advice I ever gotten. This is my second year actually writing. I don't like to bite cause wanna be 100% orignal but I see what peeps mean with simple. Yea i do try to hard with some pieces but my last months of drawing are simple pieces. Thats all I been practicing on. My throw is alrite to keep tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

Is this SLYDE thats with Kase 4 and Take 7? I went to skate lair lookin for you to get some caps but Munday told me he hadnt heard from you in a while. WHen you gonna go to Skate Lair?:D

 

 

 

Yo son! This is him. I dropping by around the shop maybe this week. Gotta see what the scene is down around there. Hit me at my AIM

TerrainnTurf or my email terrainandturf@hotmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Propaganda

Re: ??

 

Originally posted by pomone

i didn't expect this loser:nut: :nut:

 

 

funny......didn't expect you to laugh with so much cock in your mouth. Swallow before you can speak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest hypa one$

at least slyde paints

 

Propaganda quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by pomone

i didn't expect this loser

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

funny......didn't expect you to laugh with so much cock in your mouth. Swallow before you can speak.

 

 

good comeback slyde..just keep practicin bro that orange and yellow piece is good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Propaganda

I have the crappest cam in the world! Im gonna snag some better ones. Sorry for the bad angle flix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by the_snake

keep practicing on those practice walls.......dont embaress yourself and take it to the streets till next year.........

 

 

oh yea def I keep on a pratice wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×