handsteez needed

dai

im making a site for a class, and it's based on urban cultures (music, xports, arts, what have you) and i need a handstyle for my intro art and layout...but here's the issue...MY HANDSTYLE SUCKS. soooo i was wondering, anyone wanna do it for me? i need someone to write out 'surreal society', i want it to be legible, and it needs to be black on clean paper because i have to transfer in adobe. help me out here guys...and telling no isnt gonna help me, its good moral support though!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest freighthed

Im not participating in this activity

1. Because it's gay.

2. Im not gay.

3. I believe you should do your own homework..

Thats just how i see it good luck hope you get an A-

Guest freighthed

Im not participating in this activity

1. Because it's gay.

2. Im not gay.

3. I believe you should do your own homework..

Thats just how i see it good luck hope you get an A-

i bet you're just as out of the loop of urban cultures as Fabio is.

if you're doing it for school, why do you care you have a flashy handstyle for your intro thingy... you should focus on content.

and by the way, this is a great example of exploitation. i suggest for your site you pick something that will get you a good grade from the teacher, not something to make you look more "underground" than the kids in your computer literacy class.

I'll trade my hand steez for your sister's hand steez..

Originally posted by strat125

you have a thousand posts behind your name and you cant do a hand style. shoot your self

^^^^^^^^

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read on 12oz.

What the fuck do posts have to do with skill level? I have less than 300.. Does that mean I am a toy? A monkey could post 10-15 times a day and have 1000 posts in a couple of months. I bet his skills are fucking phenomenal too.

I wonder if this mentality is widespread among the 12oz ranks? DAMN! He has 7000 posts! He is a fucking KING!!!

Next time you try to dis someone maybe you should think twice about it and just shoot yourself instead boyo.

Stupid fucking kids.

And to the kid doing the report or whatever.. Go ask someone at Levi's to do your handstyle for you. Everyone wanting to do something 'cool and urban' these days. Fuck off.

well i belive this is true wits you may be the smartist man on 12 oz! :D

any whos you kid you should post your hand and have people give you the d.l. on it then fix it from there!

wits under 300 posts! dent over 700!!! i kill you you toy.. harty har har! j/k:king:

Archived