Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dai

handsteez needed

im making a site for a class, and it's based on urban cultures (music, xports, arts, what have you) and i need a handstyle for my intro art and layout...but here's the issue...MY HANDSTYLE SUCKS. soooo i was wondering, anyone wanna do it for me? i need someone to write out 'surreal society', i want it to be legible, and it needs to be black on clean paper because i have to transfer in adobe. help me out here guys...and telling no isnt gonna help me, its good moral support though!

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by funkmonkey

quick someone load the gun

:lol: :lol:

If you dont have the skill to begin with you shouldn't take on the task. YOU STUPID ASS. God, someone shoot this fuckin toy

UEK ALL DAMN DAY

maybe you should make you site about the troubles facing upper middle class youths.......:o

Guest freighthed

Im not participating in this activity

1. Because it's gay.

2. Im not gay.

3. I believe you should do your own homework..

Thats just how i see it good luck hope you get an A-

Guest freighthed

Im not participating in this activity

1. Because it's gay.

2. Im not gay.

3. I believe you should do your own homework..

Thats just how i see it good luck hope you get an A-

GO TO SLEEP HOE yeah do your own homewerk fer graf 101 in your school of hip hop... you have 1000 posts and you actually have the guts to ask a question that would make all gay...

Guest Prae1Boston

i cant believe this. all i have to say is EWWWWWWW!!!

i bet you're just as out of the loop of urban cultures as Fabio is.

if you're doing it for school, why do you care you have a flashy handstyle for your intro thingy... you should focus on content.

and by the way, this is a great example of exploitation. i suggest for your site you pick something that will get you a good grade from the teacher, not something to make you look more "underground" than the kids in your computer literacy class.

Guest strat125

you have a thousand posts behind your name and you cant do a hand style. shoot your self

I'll trade my hand steez for your sister's hand steez..

Originally posted by strat125

you have a thousand posts behind your name and you cant do a hand style. shoot your self

^^^^^^^^

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read on 12oz.

What the fuck do posts have to do with skill level? I have less than 300.. Does that mean I am a toy? A monkey could post 10-15 times a day and have 1000 posts in a couple of months. I bet his skills are fucking phenomenal too.

I wonder if this mentality is widespread among the 12oz ranks? DAMN! He has 7000 posts! He is a fucking KING!!!

Next time you try to dis someone maybe you should think twice about it and just shoot yourself instead boyo.

Stupid fucking kids.

And to the kid doing the report or whatever.. Go ask someone at Levi's to do your handstyle for you. Everyone wanting to do something 'cool and urban' these days. Fuck off.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this