Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SaQ

Some Olympia WA shitz

Guest crack is wack

mostly garbage. olympia cats need to stop smokin crack.

I agree, the only good shit in that tunnel is from out of town. I like kids tho... Sanfran and Berkely have got to be my favorite places for graf. Seen a slope up i believe. see a lot of sour. Im pretty unimpressed by olympia, now that i have seen lots of other places stuff. But hey, you gotta post some stuff from around ya.

Guest Trousersnake

yo kids when did you paint with other,hahahaha

Guest Kritik

The washington scene as a whole is patheticly declining as we speak. Some would say it's evaporated into thin air. No one is dedicated.

Isnt kids a train hopper? or is he based out of someplace? I agree kritik dedication and some focus would be nice in the graff around here. I wount even post some of the shit from the legal wall. :mad: Not that I'm awesome... Just would be nice to see some burners.

Anyone ever heard of manik? WA area.

Guest Eli

I really gotta get a ride out there soon ta do some peicin!!!!!!!!!

Guest 455

yeah,I've heard of Mnkswhym?........and that Rukus is wack.the ? looks strangely like an owezero.....I can tell by the "k".but maybe not.whatever.

Olympia is fucking retarded....most those cats aint even from Olympia...Why would you post those wack peices...like that three....and those other silver things that you put question marks next to is also Slim....

I posted them because they were running. Its what I had. How about you post some flix of northwest stuff? I would love to see more of the shit in this corner of the country!

i macked some broad that is from olympia....she was hot but a hippie with hairy armpits

Guest Semen

WHAT DINGO DIED>>>>>>>>>>>>WHAT? NO

FUCK........................................IF ITS TRUE...............THEN RIP TO A TRUE INSPIRATION..............................BIG UPS TO KYT DTC

Originally posted by GOD HATES US ALL

i macked some broad that is from olympia....she was hot but a hippie with hairy armpits

:eek:

Olymoia has to have better shit than this.

Guest 234lbs

Noooo!

Originally posted by Semen

WHAT DINGO DIED>>>>>>>>>>>>WHAT? NO

FUCK........................................IF ITS TRUE...............THEN RIP TO A TRUE INSPIRATION..............................BIG UPS TO KYT DTC

God Damn It!!!@!#!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this