Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Relek

I'm board...

yep,,,, dont use fotango use www.lycos.co.uk get an account and when u upload your fliks upload a couple of dummy web pages so they dont guess your just storing and hey presto your flik will be whatever size it was when you created it

very nice. i think that pics look better at that size anyway. i like your fill alot...looks kinda metal. and your letters are koo. i just dont know about that swoop thing above the "L". kinda throws it off. but then again i know nothing.:o

Guest Just Like Me

its pretty.............................................................................................................................................................dope

looks like the metal fill in powerpoint. Agree with Dork about the top of the L, but good work nonetheless

I guess it does throw it off, just a lilttle. I'm gonna paint that hopefully some time soon, I'm broke right now. Thanks for the commplaments by the way...

Nice, but it looks like it's about to fall over backwards. Is that because your verticals are slightly tilted?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this