Should I buy these

evokester

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DorkstaR

am i the only person who wears one pair of shoes?? i buy a pair....let those wear out for about a half year.....then buy another pair. sorry no bling bling here.

im the same way dorkstar i only have one pair of shoes..and i have my old worn out ones...heh sry i thought they were air for ones...im sry im not up to date on pop culture..lol

Guest imported_Tesseract

Kilo7 miami vicing all the way...i should ship you some lacoste shirts from the collection...pick...Caribbean green or cocaine white

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

NIKE has decided to employ art fags who try and combine tippy hippy colours with the new fashion styles result of these new `trendy`shoes being worn by any 12oz user will GO STRAIGHT TO THE HOMOSEXUAL UNDERTONES THREAD

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yeah... I hate you cause you have those and I want them and they are fucking impossible to get.

Currently rocking (I had to Ghettoshop the black trim):

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/shoes.jpg'>

...but Ive been dancing in em for some time now, and are dirty and grimy. I'd buy a new pair of the same if I could find them again...

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Yeah... I hate you cause you have those and I want them and they are fucking impossible to get.

Currently rocking (I had to Ghettoshop the black trim):

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/shoes.jpg'>

...but Ive been dancing in em for some time now, and are dirty and grimy. I'd buy a new pair of the same if I could find them again...

haha yeah i remember seeing you wear those i was wondering if you knew how to tie your shoes.,,weed

you sohuld still have a party for the video despite the tragedy of your hard drive.Macs are stable computers...huh....what?

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by MoeLarryCurly

haha yeah i remember seeing you wear those i was wondering if you knew how to tie your shoes.,,weed

you sohuld still have a party for the video despite the tragedy of your hard drive.Macs are stable computers...huh....what?

Are you stoned again?

Archived