US buys Great Wall of China to rebuild along US/Mexico border

WhAt_dA_fUcK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

can u blame them for wanting to keep out the mexicans and canadians?

jokes yall

hell if they blocked themselves off im sure the world would be a lil better for it

Originally posted by sneak

can u blame them for wanting to keep out the mexicans and canadians?

jokes yall

hell if they blocked themselves off im sure the world would be a lil better for it

these people you call "mexicans" were forced into what you people call "mexico". before the supremisists forced us back, "mexico" was taking up all of california nevada, new mexico, arizona, utah, all of them. fucking bastards took my peoples land.

why would we need to put a wall between us and canada? what are they going to do?. i can just see it now

wife: oh hunny, im so glad we put that wall between us and canada, those mounties frighten me so.

husband: i know dear, i know.

and mexico.. who gives a damn.

i cant wait until america goes under.

mas mumia said 'todays empires, tomorrows ashes' and tomorrow better be right around the corner.

Guest FlamingHobo

so are we that fucking lazy?we can't just build our own...haha..we have to get one already built..and pay all this fucking money to ship it?hahah..we're so stupid.

Originally posted by FlamingHobo

so are we that fucking lazy?we can't just build our own...haha..we have to get one already built..and pay all this fucking money to ship it?hahah..we're so stupid.

n0 w3'|23 n0t 5tup1d. th3 m4n 15 5tup1d. th3 1nv4d3|25 0f my c0unt|2y 4|23 5tup1d.

Damn I wish that shit was true. Its about fucken time we do something about those godamn immigrants, sneaking over here and doing all our shitty jobs for below minimum wages, allow us to live in comfort, someone needs to put an end to the madness!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by socrates

but who would clean my pool and cut ny grass and pleasure my trophy wife like I never could.......

fuck you, you rasict fuck. i hope you die. its people like you that ruined this great country. always wanting to take advantage of someone. fucking bitches

Archived