2 simple questions that will amaze you

Face Me Face Death

i would've went for b, that one sounds alot like people i usually deal with and it is usually real simple, and fuck ya i would say abort that fucker"let me go grab a coathanger, i'm an ametuer ob/gyn"

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

• 1 year later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bethoven is litteraly the one in a trillion exception to that rule, so yes, you might have killed bethoven, but you also saved 9,999,999,999 children from the cripling perils of being born under those conditions.

and as for the second question, hitler was by far the most 'effecitve' leader of the three mentioned. yes, his views were completely fucked, but the fact remains that he 'accomplished(?)' something nearly impossible, with the whole free world against him. he was a genius. he got his country to believe it was justifiable to murder 12 million people. had he been working for 'good' instead of 'evil', think of what he might have done!

Archived