Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Face Me Face Death

2 simple questions that will amaze you

Recommended Posts

TWO TOUGH QUESTIONS

 

Question 1: A woman is pregnant and already has eight children: three are

blind, two are deaf, and she has syphilis. Would you recommend that she

have

an abortion?

 

Question 2: It is time to elect a new world leader, and your vote counts.

Here are the facts about the three candidates:

Candidate A: Associates with crooked politicians, consults with

astrologists, he's had two mistresses, chain smokes, and has 8-10 martinis a

day.

Candidate B: He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used

opium

in college, and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero, a vegetarian, doesn't smoke,

drinks

an occasional beer, and hasn't had extramarital affairs.

Which candidate would you choose?

 

BY THE WAY...

 

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Candidate B is Winston Churchill.

Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.

And the answer to the abortion question -- if you said "yes," you

just killed Beethoven.

Pretty interesting, isn't it? Makes you think before judging someone! Just

remember: Amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titanic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest platapie

aint that sum shit. id say murder the lil fuck and lets get teh chain smokin alky up for pres.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Oram1

damn......too bad i dont give half a shit about politics or that might mean something to me.....until i read the answer to the first question my answer was no...but after hearing you were talking about beetoven my answer quickly moved too yes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, I wouldn't tell any woman what to do with her kid... and I'd have picked B, because that's what I'm like so I figure he'd be easiest to deal with... philanderers don't really impress me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats wild. i never knew that shit before, but i go with oram1 and dont give a shit about politics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow, thats insane.im not gonna give my oppinion because then you guys would think even less of me than you already do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titanic"-f.m.f.d

 

...wow...that shit was heavy...nothing like gettin' dropped on your head, at 8:45 am...beethoven...cant wait to try this on my boy, hes all about beethovens ninth...due credit given....rOe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like someone else said...kind of interesting, but at the same time it's propoganda.

 

Who the fuck could even BEGIN to vote for a candidate based on that info?!!

 

By the way, it's pretty disputed as to whether Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian...Many say that he would go vegetarian for about 2 weeks to "cleanse his system" but regularly eat meat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Face Me Face Death:

TWO TOUGH QUESTIONS

 

Question 1: A woman is pregnant and already has eight children: three are

blind, two are deaf, and she has syphilis. Would you recommend that she

have

an abortion?

 

Question 2: It is time to elect a new world leader, and your vote counts.

Here are the facts about the three candidates:

Candidate A: Associates with crooked politicians, consults with

astrologists, he's had two mistresses, chain smokes, and has 8-10 martinis a

day.

Candidate B: He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used

opium

in college, and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero, a vegetarian, doesn't smoke,

drinks

an occasional beer, and hasn't had extramarital affairs.

Which candidate would you choose?

 

BY THE WAY...

 

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Candidate B is Winston Churchill.

Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.

And the answer to the abortion question -- if you said "yes," you

just killed Beethoven.

Pretty interesting, isn't it? Makes you think before judging someone! Just

remember: Amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titanic.

 

interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good as an anicdote (is that how you spell it)

yet nothing in practicality. especially that politics bit, you cant judge anything by that, "associates with" hes a politician if hes part of gvt at all he associates with crooked people. And what if it had just been another deaf/blind kid with a std, Ask any handicaped person if they rather be dead...sept elephant man. Anyways its up to the mom.

mad me think for a sec tho.

people tend to put to much faith in the odds of somthing happening and what the world associats with vices.

 

true leaders(like who we should elect for prez) should act against laws they disagree with, even if its by breaking it, or else they would never amend the laws when they got into power

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by AeRoS0ul:

good as an anicdote (is that how you spell it)

yet nothing in practicality. especially that politics bit, you cant judge anything by that, "associates with" hes a politician if hes part of gvt at all he associates with crooked people. And what if it had just been another deaf/blind kid with a std, Ask any handicaped person if they rather be dead...sept elephant man. Anyways its up to the mom.

mad me think for a sec tho.

people tend to put to much faith in the odds of somthing happening and what the world associats with vices.

 

true leaders(like who we should elect for prez) should act against laws they disagree with, even if its by breaking it, or else they would never amend the laws when they got into power

 

good response??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Oram1:

damn......too bad i dont give half a shit about politics or that might mean something to me.....until i read the answer to the first question my answer was no...but after hearing you were talking about beetoven my answer quickly moved too yes...

 

You are sooooo fucking stupid. Wow.

 

good post fmfd, only problem is i knew both of those.....i'm feeling the "Amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titanic" line a lot....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

Im all for aborting politians in the fourth trimester or later...

 

 

uhh, I'm not startin shit here...but how could there be a fourth TRImester?

I don't know anything about the birth cycle. If that's the way that it is, whoever named it the fourth trimeseter is confused.

thankyou

 

 

------------------

<- - - -(")- -(")owoop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×