another useless thread

brown twinkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

alright twinkie, ive got a treat for you.

1 large pack of kraft delux mac&cheese

1 can of corn

2 cups of hamburger (or soy burger;D)

3/4 a can of tomato sauce

saute the hamburger and corn together with a dash of garlic salt thrown in. stir the tomato sauce into the macaroni and cheese and then throw the corn and meat in and stir it up....good and filling and if your broke and alone it will last you about 3 or 4 days....bling!!!!

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

and for the sweet tooths out there....this is kinda sick, but....i used to do this when i was younger, but you toast up some bread....then spread some butter on them shits and swipe brown sugar all over the bread so the melted butter soaks into the sugar and bread. mow down.

its pretty good if your in the

mood for some sweet shit or your baked.

hmm

i had ramen with an egg.. tuna.. and doritos.. in it..

yeah..

for breakfast i sometimes have 2 waffles with icecream between them. and a ball of bacon with salami wrapped around it then melted in swiss cheese.

oh.. and lots of ketchup.

am i kidding or being serious?

1 8oz tub ricotta cheese

1 8oz block of parmesion (sp?) cheese

4 tbs milk

2 tbs butter

throw everything except the butter into a blender (grate 6oz of the parmesion into the mix, and save the rest to garnish) and leave it in until creamy. Cook yourself some pasta, and add the mix to it...melt the butter over it all, stir, and you have yourself some damn good fettucine alfredo.........be sure to have lots of extra butter to get the taste to your individual liking.

I would drop some knowledge on my shirmp bisque.....but it is way too invovled.

im trying both boogie's and twinkie's recipies this week....bumpage for creative eating

Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

hmm

i had ramen with an egg.. tuna.. and doritos.. in it..

yeah..

for breakfast i sometimes have 2 waffles with icecream between them. and a ball of bacon with salami wrapped around it then melted in swiss cheese.

oh.. and lots of ketchup.

am i kidding or being serious?

haha, either way i'm smiling.

Archived