what do you look like part 3

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by DEE38

I am the offspring of the jesus potato.

Indeed you are... which makes the fact that he asked you out on a date quite disturbing.

Heretical vegetarian incest. Probably the strangest sexual deviation fetish ever.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahaha, fucking smooth bro...

You know, the funny thing is, I somehow managed to get laid that night (don't ask me how), and due to the extreme uncomfortableness of that thing (one of the sides was held together by 5 safety pins), I took it off before sex.

You don't know how much I regret doing that. Upon further thought afterwards, I felt like I compromised my manhood.

I kept the gloves on though...

well now thanks to the thought of that i will never be able to obtain an erection again. thank you.

my girls friend gave it to her for her birthday. i walked in and shes wearing it....im like "what in the fuck is that on you?" and shes like "we're gonna wear this when we're fucking later....".

i lead an interesting life.

im white and i dress like a non preppy high school kid, which is hard to explain, i guess it would be hip hop, but not wigger hip hop style i wear gap, north face, timberland, polo, and tripe five soul , i wear jeans that are loose, that older generations would consider baggy but really arent at all when compared to those losers who think giant pants are cool, or i wear cargo shorts in a variety of colors, or khaki slacks, i wear a baseball cap that is black, but everyone tries to tell me its dark blue, and i still dont see it, its black dude.

Archived