Chiggers

Fox Mulder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Fox Mulder:

i get them all the time when i'm walking through woods. anyone else experience this? they itch like fuck. is there anyway i can keep them off???

HAHAHA I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT CHINESE-NIGGERS ! hahaha like wiggers ?!

whoo !

kinda dissapointed..

but anyways when i went to NC my mom got um. just gotto wear long sleves and long pants.

Originally posted by AeRoS0ul:

i get them all the time when i'm walking through woods. anyone else experience this? they itch like fuck. is there anyway i can keep them off???

whoo !

kinda dissapointed..

but anyways when i went to NC my mom got um. just gotto wear long sleves and long pants.

I almost put something in the topic about this not being racial.

Originally posted by AeRoS0ul:

whoo !

kinda dissapointed..

Me Too

[This message has been edited by Seek One (edited 06-20-2001).]

Guest SayOne

i got bit by a deer tick and had lyme diesese (sp) but i didnt know, i was mad fatigued and went threw mood swings and joint pain , that sucked, i would sleep all day and have no energy and with some headaches like whoa..Finally after some blood tests they found out it was lyme diesesesease (sp) then gave me some high dose antibiotics..So remeber kids , roll up dem socks when your makin sweet love with a male carcass in the woods.......

Guest Firetruck

chiggers SUCK... the best product by far for repeling them seems to be Avon Skin so Soft, it's a kick ass mosquito repellant as well... plus your ankles will be all smooth and kissable...

------------------

Guest SayOne

your not serious when you can't spell disease right?

im seriious, please pray for me !! sob

What a Chigger Is:

Chiggers are tiny (smaller than a period) and red, and they are a type of mite. The name is also erroneously applied to an insect better known as the chigoe, jigger, or jigger flea.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1710568&a=13142522&p=50739936'>

Chiggers have strong claws that allow them to attach tightly onto people and animals. They have a special digestive juice that they use to help them suck blood. Because chigger bites are so itchy, many people do get an infection from scratching the bites.

Since chiggers will readily climb over clothing to get to your flesh, use PERMETHRIN CONCENTRATE

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1710568&a=13142522&p=50739938'> on shoes and pants. Permethrin is odorless, easy to mix and works well at keeping many pests away. Mix some up in a small spray bottle for

spraying while afield. Be sure to use it on shoes and pants to keep them off. Apply as needed the aerosol is easy to use.

they sell all that stuff for pretty cheap here http://www.bugspray.com/catalog/products/page486.html

dont thank me, thank jeeves.

Archived