Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fox Mulder

Chiggers

i get them all the time when i'm walking through woods. anyone else experience this? they itch like fuck. is there anyway i can keep them off???

Originally posted by Fox Mulder:

i get them all the time when i'm walking through woods. anyone else experience this? they itch like fuck. is there anyway i can keep them off???

HAHAHA I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT CHINESE-NIGGERS ! hahaha like wiggers ?!

whoo !

kinda dissapointed..

but anyways when i went to NC my mom got um. just gotto wear long sleves and long pants.

dont walk thru the woods man

------------------

i am about to beat my girl cause i think she is becoming a slut! well mabey not mabey i will turn her in to one

Originally posted by AeRoS0ul:

whoo !

kinda dissapointed..

but anyways when i went to NC my mom got um. just gotto wear long sleves and long pants.

I almost put something in the topic about this not being racial.

Originally posted by AeRoS0ul:

whoo !

kinda dissapointed..

Me Too

[This message has been edited by Seek One (edited 06-20-2001).]

Guest SayOne

i got bit by a deer tick and had lyme diesese (sp) but i didnt know, i was mad fatigued and went threw mood swings and joint pain , that sucked, i would sleep all day and have no energy and with some headaches like whoa..Finally after some blood tests they found out it was lyme diesesesease (sp) then gave me some high dose antibiotics..So remeber kids , roll up dem socks when your makin sweet love with a male carcass in the woods.......

Guest Firetruck

chiggers SUCK... the best product by far for repeling them seems to be Avon Skin so Soft, it's a kick ass mosquito repellant as well... plus your ankles will be all smooth and kissable...

------------------

Guest SayOne

your not serious when you can't spell disease right?

im seriious, please pray for me !! sob

just picked a god damn one of my leg. It must have been in my sock cause I went through all this tick infested bush yesterday and I was paranoid and made sure to check thoroughly when I got home, but found none.

bob...chiggers arent ticks...chiggers aka...red bugs..... chiggers suck...but are easier to get rid of than crabs..but i wouldnt know <shrug>

Guest platapie

thaugh tthey go into your butt? liek for real tho.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this