OTHER THEN GRAFFITI, WHAT OTHER THINGS, or PLACES do YOU GO TO RELEASE LIFE'S STRESS?

ETHREADZNY

FOR ME IT IS DRIVING, OR GOING UPSTATE NEW YORK TO LAKE MINAWASKA, THE PLACE IS A FUCKIN WORK OF ART. CRYSTAL CLEAR LAKES< HIPPIE CHICKS SWIMMING, LARGE CLIFFS, AND TRAILS THAT ONLY SERIAL KILLERS CAN FIND THEIR WAY THROUGH. ALSO THE YEARLY TRIPS TO MONTREAL, DRINKING AND DAMN THE WOMEN.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some times i just like to go take a walk round my local town. normally that clears my head. or ill go meet a mate who lives by the river and smoke a spliff. that does the trick to

I NEED A LAKE IN WALKING DISTANCE< THE HUDSON RIVER JUST DOESNT DO IT FOR ME ANYMORE< THE POLLUTION TAKES AWAY FROM ITS VALUE> BUT I SUGGEST TO ANYONE IN DRIVING DISTANCE TO NEW PALTZ , NEW YORK< GO TO LAKE MINAWASKA, IT IS A LONG DRIVE FOR ME< BUT I TRAVEL IT OFTEN TO KEEP MY SANITY>

we have a river valley that runs down the centre of the city here, right through downtown, with bike trails and the like. Usually a long bike ride will clear my head. I live about 5 min. from the bottom picture.

right now, this is a good idea of what it looks like:

http://www.stoncel.com/users/aarendt/photo.image.gallery/edmonton/images/twig.by.river.jpg'>

summer: we have more parkland per capita than any city in N. America

http://www.intuit.com/canada/careers/images/cityscape.jpg'>

i paint graffiti..i dont have any other hobbies or things i like to do...alright im lying.. i play chess, but that usually makesme more stressed, go figure...poker...oh yes poker..i play texas hold em, take some money from people and feel alright. late night walsk are good too, but they usualy involove graf, s i guessthey dont count.

Originally posted by footsoldier

i paint graffiti..i dont have any other hobbies or things i like to do...alright im lying.. i play chess, but that usually makesme more stressed, go figure...poker...oh yes poker..i play texas hold em, take some money from people and feel alright. late night walsk are good too, but they usualy involove graf, s i guessthey dont count.

you play chesss...haha so do i...wanna play?..yahoo?..or somewhere

its all about the weekend getaways. If you ever travel to the northeast, I recommend this lake. Also going up to Plattsburgh, Ny is always worth a trip. It is about a 7 hr trip outside of new york city, and a hour away from Montreal. Plattsburgh has one of the largest state colleges in New york, Great Bars, and lots of trails.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

TOKYO ONCE A YEAR!

smoking weed in a park in the city is always mind relaxing fun shit

masturbation brings peace to my mind

shrooming helps me keep my reality in check

but my favorite...SITTING ON THE TOILET TAKING A FAT ASS SHIT

yeah, wilderness is good. I'm not a big fan of camping, though. Cottages are far better to me. At any rate, here in Canada, it ain't hard to go North and relax. In the city, I've grown fond of fishing in Lake Ontario or some of the rivers. It's damn near impossible to catch something, but it's relaxing, nonetheless.

In July, we had a crazy huge thunderstorm, and I went out to the park by my house with goggles on and lay back on a bench. I saw one of the greatest lightening shows I have ever seen in recent past. It was amazing how refreshed I felt after. If any of you can, try this. It works wonders.

lately i havent been able to get away from this oh-so cluttered feeling. ive been here too long. i know how to get anywhere from anywhere. its horrible. i want new terrain. im planning to move to sacramento soon, but.. soon is 5 or 6 months. it feels like im trapped . i seriously have nothing to do. i just need to get away from this place.

even if i were to find a quiet tranquil place for me to go to. i would only be happy while im there. as soon as i even think about leaving i'll get back into my get out of here mood. fuck.

Listening to music at high volume(INI's "Center of Attention"..at the moment......."

smoking cigarettes on my porch

drawing

drinking alcoholic beverages

hanging out with women(23 and above)

walking around the city streets downtown or down the alleys.

slam poetry on open mic night

Archived