Coheed/Glassjaw/American Nightmare

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CIPHER_one

American Nightmare is not a band anymore. They're called American Nothing.

I refuse to ever pay that amount of money to see any of those bands.

I have videos of 2 AN shows, one without Wes. Let me know if you want copies. varivers804@aol.com

The one without Wes that wouldn't happen to be at the Kill Time would it? I know Wes was missing and they did an open mic thing...

Guest fr8lover

hey ditd, you have aim? ive been wanting to shoot the shit with you about music and crap.

also youre band is labelmates with some hometown homies of mine...

aim: mypatheticfriend

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

was it some bar band that sued american nightmare for changing their name? some shit i heard....

also, ive never seen now "american nothing," but does a singer have like 2 fingers on his right hand...? some other shit i heard...

i hear alot of shit...

no arm.

Some philadelphia band had the name American Nightmare trademarked so they sued the good american nightmare causing them to change it to american nothing.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

no arm.

Wes isn't missing an arm,... he is missing his left hand, the 2 bigger toes on his right foot, his left ear, right testicle, and he has a prosthetic leg and a glass eyeball.

Poor dude,...but he still reels in the ladies with his new-wave look and clarks shoes.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

The one without Wes that wouldn't happen to be at the Kill Time would it? I know Wes was missing and they did an open mic thing...

I think I know what you're talking about, but that wasn't it.

They came to Richmond and played with Converge, Nora, and Count Me Out. this was when Wes was out. They had about 4 different people rotate singing, luckily each one was really good.

DITD, what band are you in?

Archived