• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FR8HOUND

PANORAMICS [ END2ENDS/PANELS/3/4'S]

Originally posted by theprotest

man dont just talk about it, post em up if you can! hence is fucking dope

OKAY, HAVENT SEEN A HENCE THREAD ON HERE BEFORE, THERES ALOT OF FLIX, THIS COULD TAKE SOME TIME..AS FAR AS THE CAMERA, I MAINLY USE MY CANON REBEL QD, FOR ALL MY SHOTS,W/ 300MM ZOOM, IF NEEDED, AND PANORAMICS WERE DONE WITH A CHEAP KODAK CAMERA, THAT SHOOTS 3 DIIFERENT FRAME SHOTS, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, ALSO DID ALL MY NIGHT PAINTIONG SHOTS WITH IT, BUT I DROPPED IT TOO MANY TIMES, AND IT'S FUCKED UP, SO I GAVE IT A PROPER BURIAL, ON A RAIL, WHILE A WESTBOUND NS. WAS LEAVING...STAY TUNED FOR THAT HENCE THREAD...

these pieces are nice but i think the bigger question is how does fr8hound manage to catch such good shit and then get great shots of them.

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

OKAY, HAVENT SEEN A HENCE THREAD ON HERE BEFORE, THERES ALOT OF FLIX, THIS COULD TAKE SOME TIME..AS FAR AS THE CAMERA, I MAINLY USE MY CANON REBEL QD, FOR ALL MY SHOTS,W/ 300MM ZOOM, IF NEEDED...

ahahaha.... my dad works for canon.... hes big up on the company...so i get lots of free canon shit-its all i use for pics....

Originally posted by stank3

ahahaha.... my dad works for canon.... hes big up on the company...so i get lots of free canon shit-its all i use for pics....

hook me up with a digi elf bro......

Guest Sports Bra#1

MAGOO, CRO, VEN

nothin sayts lovin like subway legends on freights

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this