the test, 12 oz prophet style

footsoldier

this is preety stupid but im preety bored soo here we go....

1)would you rather have 1 million dollars or 2 million dollars worth of tacos? you would have to make and sell the tacos and they would def sell but it would take alot of work, in the end you would have 2 million though.

2)would you rather get eaten by a shark or die in a car crash??

3)would you fist fight mike tyson for one million dollars locked in a room for 2 minutes where no one could stop it?

4)would you fuck a girl who had aids as long as you had a condom?

all right this is a start...everyone answer tehse questions and feel free to add more.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i would have a cool mil and sell for two.

my dream/fantacy is to fight a shark

i would kick tysons knees out before he could do shit

nah.but i would lick a herpie

honestly if IF! the end of the world came just like the bible says and you saw GOD...pickin up the ones he conciders to be his children....

would you be happy or scared?

it all depends if the plane was still on the ground or in the air. Question four shouldnt apply to people that already have AIDS. just give me the quick million boss. Yes i would go hands up with tyson for a million spend 1.5 million on plastic and reconstructive surgery and still be up .5 million dollars then make the talk show circuits and make around 3 million dollars and just be way up.

Id rather get eattin by a shark cuz thats just a story that will never stop getting told.

YES BOSS

1)1 million then id invest that shit like the gq'ed wall street player that i am....

2)car crash

3)no because i would be dead

4)no....but really....who knows how many girls you have fucked with aids??? scary question huh boys.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/images/fathat98.jpg'>

helllo... come close.... we will not eat you.... we are friends... NOW! BEGIN THE EAT ATTACK FATGIRLS!!!

Dude, you're straight jacking the quotes on www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com ... at least think of something new, yet still retarded and hilarious.

------------------

Toilets are for the uninspired.

-no money is easy money -- I go for the tacos.

-shark (but seriously, what are the chances of that really happening?)

-technically, I'd say fight mike. But once in the room, I'd as him how to spell psychology.. his dumb ass would be stumped for those 2 mins.

-I don't do girls.

---------------------------

love you marcio.

Guest Remi Martin
Originally posted by footsoldier:

this is preety stupid but im preety bored soo here we go....

1)would you rather have 1 million dollars or 2 million dollars worth of tacos? you would have to make and sell the tacos and they would def sell but it would take alot of work, in the end you would have 2 million though.

id rather have the mill and invest online

2)would you rather get eaten by a shark or die in a car crash??

car crash, preferably while really fucked up on as many substances as possible and going really fast

3)would you fist fight mike tyson for one million dollars locked in a room for 2 minutes where no one could stop it?

yes

4)would you fuck a girl who had aids as long as you got to where a condom

no

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob:

Dude, you're straight jacking the quotes on www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com ... at least think of something new, yet still retarded and hilarious.

i know. just wanted people to SMIELELELEELELELELELELSLSLSLELEMELEM!

???

yea im done tho...that was part of a "mini-series" if you will. "hey how about i post fat chicks in party hats for a few days...ok good idea!"

ALL DONEENENENEN

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

1. the million

2. either eaten by the shark whole or died instantly in a car accident.

3. yeah, why not. 2 mill, thats not bad

4. ok, this is what i was trying to get to in my post. but its still risky even with a condom so no.

• 2 years later...

Archived