icy hot stuntaz

komes

Guest SezOneSke&SonsIncCo

lol! ahahhahahahahaahhaha!!!! we have kids like that here in sydney some funny shit

it probably tookem hours to figure out how to add the little sparkles on thier watches and clothes

and how much do you think it cost to hire those cars to put them in the background??

and one more thing

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET THESE PICS FROM!!!!!????

------------------

Penis Juice!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

If only I knew that photoshop could make

my gems and whips all that much more gleamin'

and why steal the shoes?

did you not notice daddy's car?

haha, this shit is fucking hilarious!! If anyone's got pictures like these, post em please!!

I can just here this kid on the phone with his friends, "Word dohg, we gotts ta get sum pictures of us and shit, word roll in your brother's Eclipse dawg, word..later..."

haha, I'm sure this is a joke, but I still want to believe these guy's are serious, that'd make it so much more funny.

Omigod... This is too fuckin hilarious. I don't know if this is "fo real" or not. But if it is... I've never seen so much silver jewelry in my life. Who's more lamer? The Icy Hot Stuntaz or the Krill Be Ballaz? Man, they are so "gangstah" with their gang hand signals. (I think those are the Crip ones...)

And remember, real "gangbangahs" wear neon green Adidas windbreakers. (Sure they do....)

------------------

Expand and Evolve

Expand your horizons, and evolve your style.

Originally posted by FRANKY RUGBURNS:

Believe it or not one of those kids is actually the little brother of Ges from 3A crew. I think it's the the one with blonde hair. They actually get paid to do shows somewhere in CT. Wurd.

I really really really hope you're kidding. I really do... really!

------------------

Expand and Evolve

Expand your horizons, and evolve your style.

Man.. thats sooo funny.. i bet alota the kids posting wack ass sketches look like these guys.. hahhhahahahha.. Owe Geee dooooooogggg!!! .. to your mother..

------------------

TATS CRU, 3A,VGA,GSK,HOOD@T,DOTCOM..In the south we beat ya ass.. even in church!

This shit was posted a grip ago son, and when Gnes found it it was for real, no joke. The Krill Be Ballaz or whatever were made up to have jokes on the Icy Hot Stuntaz, The Icy Hot Stuntaz were for real b! ITS SO OBVIOUS! Look at their faces son, those are the faces of niggaz trying to front hard. Gnes found their shit, it spread, niggaz sent the Icy Hot Herbs emails and shit, and they took their site down out of emmbarrasment, but then someone put it back up and made it even more ridiculous than it was to begin with. Thats the whole story and yes those niggaz were for real.

MEROJUANA

MLB PREZ

TMF HAR MOBB

Archived