BODICE QUESTION?

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Has Makros written you an email??? Or Makros still performain weird gothic sexual rituals on it??? Cause basically she/he ha fucked it I mean who gives two shits on the quality it is the achievment which counts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Maybe it is.......But if you think about it is your whole life based on quality??? or do you tend to have high quality thoughts but shit output???

the last mail I recieved from makros was on the 18 of october, saying it might be damaged

he has since come on 12oz and whined about

a) having to send it to Ireland

B) it's being damaged

c) the low quality level in the book

and said that he doesn't think its worth it

I contend that that ISN'T his decision to make, having signed up to the Journal at all. I'm not impressed

c'mon makros - prove me wrong, send the book

Guest ego trippin

Okay, so once makros sends it to bodice, then it goes to expansionAE, then to my good self in australia. This will probly be after christmas, so then i'll give it to smuggler, if he's back in town by then, then send it to jah, cause he's in the country, and then keep working on down the list.

I never thought i'd live to see the day where the journal actually looked like it was gonna come to me.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by ego trippin

Okay, so once makros sends it to bodice, then it goes to expansionAE, then to my good self in australia. This will probly be after christmas, so then i'll give it to smuggler, if he's back in town by then, then send it to jah, cause he's in the country, and then keep working on down the list.

I never thought i'd live to see the day where the journal actually looked like it was gonna come to me.

2 weeks until I am back in Australia

Archived