Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Marker Collection What I bought Today

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

To the mods first off I would have posted this in another area but it wont let me show the picture with it so I am going to post it here move it if you are annoyed in anyway..............

This picture is of them all...............

They go from left to right: Top row 30mm to 10mm, Bottom row 6mm to 2mm

http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL111/775733/1358765/15847377.jpg'>

I own these...............

1 X 30ml Stamp Down [Artline] [Light Green]

6 X 20ml Stamp Down [Artline] [3 X Black, White, Purple and Light Blue]

1 X 18mm Permanent [Magic Ink] [black]

6 X 12ml Stamp Down [Artline] [black, Yellow, Orange, Light Green, Light Purple and Purple]

2 X 10mm Permanent [Artline] [black and Red]

2 X 6mm Permanent [Artline] [2 X Black]

1 X 100W Stamp Down [Pentel] [White]

1 X 6mm,2mm Reversable [Zebra] [black]

8 X 3mm Stamp Down [Posca] [White, Black, Green, Red, Blue, Light Blue, Pink and Yellow]

2 X 2mm Pearl Stamp Down [Posca] [Green and Blue]

1 X 4mm Permanent Stamp Down [Red]

Total: 33 Markers

So what is your marker collection??

And for whoever was saying that a reversible marker was cool looking it is a: ZEBRA 6mm to 2mm Black Permanent and they cost 120 Yen or equivelent to US$ 1...............

The lot of them cost around US$ 50

wow all the colors of the rainbow!

i dont have many markers anymore

just a few pilots and a few streaks

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by loudhardfast

wow, next time rack that shit.

I am not about to steal the markers from a Grandpa who has been kind before to me and this is his only source of income............. If your the type who would steal from a small shop and the owner who is running it to live then you just need to load that gun and pull the trigger cause your life really aint worth shit............

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

If your the type who would steal from a small shop and the owner who is running it to live then you just need to load that gun and pull the trigger cause your life really aint worth shit............

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwword

Guest sneak

I am not about to steal the markers from a Grandpa who has been kind before to me and this is his only source of income............. If your the type who would steal from a small shop and the owner who is running it to live then you just need to load that gun and pull the trigger cause your life really aint worth shit............

damn straight. this man speaks the truth

Guest HESHIANDET

i still think you should rack your supplies. maybe not from gramps, but from some where.

Guest imported_Europe

Why would you buy that?

You can get that stuff free everywhere...

Guest schick1

now all you need to do is dump out all shit ass ink they come with.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Well to steal them off me you would have to spend alot of money getting to Japan......^^^^ And even then you wouldn`t be able to steal them from me.

I bought them because I am not about to risk being thrown in Jail for up to 2 weeks where I will have to pay for a $1000 a day translator and a $1000 a day lawyer......Japanese police don`t tend to go lightly on Foreigners. And I wouldn`t steal from this man whom I bought them from either. I had the money and had been looking for hard to find markers.

The actual granpa whom I bought them off gave me 5 sketch books and a set of drawing pencils yesterday as well...So bonus

Wow, those must have cost a pretty penny . . .

So what happens when Grandpa gets people writting on his store? Is he still going to nice to you when you come back?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You would shit your pants if you saw my stash... over 200 Prismas and 100+ color pencils.

And not a single one of them has ever been used for graff sketches, NOR WILL THEY EVER BE!! MUAHAHAHA. Die.

everybody is a grandpa, grandma, brother, sister, mom, dad, i dont give a fuck. some grandpa's probably own the railroads, and alot of the walls i paint too. doesnt stop me from fuckin there shit up. if you are worried about peoples feelings you are in the wrong game my friend. and that gun you are refering to, i would steal that too.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by loudhardfast

everybody is a grandpa, grandma, brother, sister, mom, dad, i dont give a fuck. some grandpa's probably own the railroads, and alot of the walls i paint too. doesnt stop me from fuckin there shit up. if you are worried about peoples feelings you are in the wrong game my friend. and that gun you are refering to, i would steal that too.

I am not worried about peoples feelings. I don`t steal from people who rely on what I am stealing to live. I am not talking about huge corporation`s who earn alot of money I am talking about people who need the money to live not the ones who need it to buy a new Rolex. And to the comment on wals where the fuck ddi you pull that from...Did I make a reference to walls no I dont think so..........I would paint a wall of a person providing it isnt an old folks home that is facing the train lines. I dont chuck tags up on peoples houses because that is down right disrespectfull.....So who needs to pull the trigger of the gun you retarded crack addict?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this