Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.critter

lost angelez

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sin City.........

I know its not LA, but whats the deal with Vegas. A few cats are rollin out this weekend. Is there any spots to drop alittle something. Let a brother know..............

Later Toreone

Guest perve

im really diggin the stuff revoks been comin with.

la's got some fucking hot shit. too bad no other city is doing it right like la. props on the flicks. more props for the effort .

Guest -MOE LESTER-

that new revok style is clean kinda reminds me of reyes....dope shit....post up some straight letter bombin from lifer guer and shit

Peep the latest KAZE magazine... dedicated solely to Los Angeles graffiti. Also what's with this new L.A. phenomenom of writing with fire extinguishers or whatever the fuck it is they use? They can spray that shit up high in unreachable places! It'll only be a matter of time before it spreads to other cities; kinda like how L.A. started the Etch Bath phenomenom in the late 90's, and now look cats are usin it everywhere.

Peep the latest KAZE magazine... dedicated solely to Los Angeles graffiti. Also what's with this new L.A. phenomenom of writing with fire extinguishers or whatever the fuck it is they use? They can spray that shit up high in unreachable places! It'll only be a matter of time before it spreads to other cities; kinda like how L.A. started the Etch Bath phenomenom in the late 90's, and now look cats are usin it everywhere.

"It'll only be a matter of time before it spreads to other cities;"

thats been in other cities for so long its not even funny.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Actually, the Etch Bath craze was brought down from the Bay Area. Fire Extinguishers have been used in other cities for several years now, but it is a good idea in LA considering the ridiculous amount of buff that it has.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Actually, the Etch Bath craze was brought down from the Bay Area. Fire Extinguishers have been used in other cities for several years now, but it is a good idea in LA considering the ridiculous amount of buff that it has.

Oh well other cities may use it, but I think as an actual "scene" that developed it started here. It's like everywhere you go in L.A. some crew or some writer gets up with with the extinguishers. And you're right L.A. has one of the toughest buff policies compared to most big cities. I think that's why "high spots" are it's own little craze in L.A.... whereas in New York or SF writers can go doing throwups at street-level walls. In L.A. most of the throw ups are either in high spots or abandoned yards. As far as Etch Bath, I didn't know about the Bay but I do know I remember I first started seeing Etch Bath being widely used in L.A. in 1999, years before people on the internet from other cities started talking about the "etch bath" craze.

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

R.I.P. Belmont Tunnels you will be missed...:cry2:

Huh??? What??? I left L.A. a few weeks ago and stopped by Belmont... what happened???