Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.critter

lost angelez

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: quiet riot toys

Originally posted by StrayDog

is.php?i=17555&img=1st_last.jpg'>

The guy on the left is noel hes mad gay especially because he has a receeding mohawk. Quiet Riot Crew is toy . he knows this though. Doesn't he.

JUST BECAUSE NOEL IS LAME... DOES NOT MEAN YOU GET TO SNITCH OUT WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE...

get it straight

it was'nt a picture fool. It was a drawing. Dont sleep and stop taking this internet shit serious. Noel is a toy and I have a drawing that reminds me of him and i posted it. what I m not allowed to do that.

did pysa finally get from msk? that piece on the grill is bangin too... thumbs uppers!

and i would like to personally crack noel in the face, but putting someones picture on the internet is some snitch shit. that aint the way to handle your shit whoever you are.

nice link Piston22.I see good ol Fishe up alot in my neck of the woods.Just spotted his on ramp spot last week.No need to say where you know the spot..:freak2:

hot shit in EL.EAH

LTS'S HOLDIN IT DOWN.........

WHAT UP BIG SINER...KLEAN....LOCUS and the rest keep rokin...

ill be in BELGIUM ( RTL'S IN EUROPE MOTHERFUCKERS)for new years crushin all over again...

and yo SEEN if you see this i'll be given you a call the second i step foot in N.Y....

I LOVE L.A THE REALEST MOTHERFUCKERS EVER.........

TO LIVE AND DIE IN L.A

say MISTER-

i think i sent you an email, but i was kinda faded when you gave it to me... so check it and reply if i got it right... if not, find a way to get at me.

saturday night sluggggz.