lost angelez

Mr.critter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: la

Originally posted by wwvdd

is it just me or does everyone in la either bite msk or is in msk. yall fools should develope ur own style instead of ripping off the kings. fuck lts. 415 fo life :krunk:

Nigga who is you. Nigga youre crazy. MSK LTS are both in the same gang. Brothers and Shit. You got your facts twisted HATER. Nigga come to L. A and you 'll get jacked by the Ghetto bird. Yall stupid for spreading your jealousy as well as ignorance on the internet. Nigga Fuck your opinion. Your probably just a slasher toy anyway. get off our nuts. FUCK 415. 213 Bitch.

Originally posted by Akshun

i wish all of PA had the same weather as LA... definitely hype shit guys keep it up... this is one of my favorite threads along with city slicker nation... fuck philly!

NAW MAN DONT SAY, "FUCK PHILLY." PHILLY GOT HISTORY. PHILLY IS DOPE. THATS WHERE THE TOP TO BOTTOM CONNECTOR MOB IS FROM. THAT SHIT IS DOPE. L.A. AINT ALL THAT RIGHT NOW. DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE MY CITY TO DEATH. THERES ALOT OF STUPID NIGGAZ WITH EGOS THAT NEED CHIN CHECKIN AND MAD MAD TOYS WITH SKILLS WHO BITE STYLES HARD. YA WE GOT OUR TOP NOTCH NIGGAZ THOUGH BUT THE SCENE HERE FOR THE MOST HAS GONE TO GARBAGE. (COMPARING IT TO THE PAST WHEN THERE WERE CREWS WITH EACH MEMBER HAVIN HIS OR HER OWN STYLE.) THE CITY NEEDS A RE-VAMP AND THERES SOME CREWS (VERY FEW) THAT ARE RE-VAMPING THE SCENE.

WITHOUT A DOUBT WE DO HAVE THE BEST WEATHER! LATELY ITS BEEN COLD AT A CHILLING 56 DEGREES WITH A SLIGHT DRIZZLE.:cool:

i wish all of PA had the same weather as LA... definitely hype shit guys keep it up... this is one of my favorite threads along with city slicker nation... fuck philly!

fuck philly?!?!? wut r u crazy?phily's the one who started this whole graf thing.ever heard of CORNBREAD???? learn ur history, then talk shit. u hate on philly, ur just hatin on yourself cause thats where u came from. big ups to LA....

and to what THEPROPHET said:

I think thats happenin to graff in general because everyones just gettin used to it instead of doin some new shit, its not just LA..im feelin what your sayin tho. Nothing has been the same since like 97

fuck philly?!?!? wut r u crazy?phily's the one who started this whole graf thing.ever heard of CORNBREAD???? learn ur history, then talk shit. u hate on philly, ur just hatin on yourself cause thats where u came from. big ups to LA....

I think thats happenin to graff in general because everyones just gettin used to it instead of doin some new shit, its not just LA..im feelin what your sayin tho. Nothing has been the same since like 97

Originally posted by Philth215

PHILLY IS THE SHIT. HOPEFULLY WHEN IM DONE DOIN MY INTERNATIONAL TRAVELLIN AND I START MY U.S. TRAVELLIN AFTER NEW YORK I WANT TO GO HIT PHILLY. OF COURSE WHEN THE WEATHER IS WARM. THIS CALI BLOOD CANT HANG WITH COLD. PHILLY HAS MAD PIONEER HISTORY. WHETHER THEY STARTED IT OR DIDNT, IT DOESNT MATTER THEY DEF. HAD PIONEERING INFLUENCE. I GOT MY TOP 2 BOTTOM CONNECTOR FROM THERE. THATS MY FAVORITE SHIT TO DO. :king:

Archived