Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.critter

lost angelez

CRUCIAL......................nice shit TEAL

classico....................stylo...............holla at DASHER..........tell chillski to hollar

:king:

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dest writes with the RTL krew and I thought that RTL and TKO had funk

Yet i see Dest with Jel TKO wtiting together. can anybody explain,

if anybody gives a fuck

la is relatively the same as every other city....the graff girls get with graff guys for some styles or dick or fame or jsut to stir up some voices or what ever....people recycle the same fliks cus thats who they like/jock/are friends with/wish they were....and the quiet kids doin it wont be seen...and the ones who push their stuff will be seen....thats all....the same ol biases exist in every city, especially la....so if u have a complaint about hwo wack or boring shit is getting in this la thread...just think about the bulshit politics going down in your city and realize that that is the exact same thing thats happening in la.......graff jocks, whores, toys, fakers, fronters...its all here.....the real and the fake...drunk people will let you know......especially me....everyone is the same.....

man i love LA. i was only there for like a week but yall get down out west... chitown is dying....:( :( :(

u already saw it.....and u wont see any new fliks of la bombong until some one decides that there are other niggas doing shit.....

bump for kofie.....super sick "whatever you wana call it" styles.....