toy battle..

Sora

this is a hard decision

we need other judges

but i think ares would win..besides the bite..lol...

so i guess it's either spec or joe....1st spec...2nd joe..3rd gimpos...umm are syou woulda wind..but im pretty sure yuo bit that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by tears*uno

man this is gay, how old are all of you?

im 17...but i think im ALOT better...i just did this for fun..and it was fun...it gave people who are still developing there skills something to work for..

Hey thanks for all the words. Good job spec. Umm im 15. Ive only been doin this for like a month and a half. and the only reason i was proud of mine is because i thou-ght it looked cool. I know the lettering was fucked and they dident make scence. Also i cant do straight lines. But good job to all... Can we get official standings? Hey to all of you gus being dicks... chill out everyone has to start somewhere. Im not ashamed of posting "Crappy" work i think in the future ill just be better. All the negativity makes me work harder. Peace

-Joe

Originally posted by ares

one question....people are sayig i bit off crest. you sayin i bit off a writter who writes crest or the toothpaste?

peace

he writes crest...the toothpaste thing....AND the lettering on the bottom is almost exactly identical

Guest tears*uno

Who really cares though? you're all toys...bite who you want to bite while you suck. Just don't start to think your good...then it gets ugly..

ok, not that you people are gonna belive me but any ways....ok, i have never heard of some guy writting crest, or any one using the toothpaste. for the letter structure, i was trying a simple k, and i thoughti i could make that into other letters. the toothepaste, i thought i was beign creative and original. could someone post up crests work so i could take a look? like i said, doubts you'll belive me, but what ever, i dont want beef and i know i suck

peace

Originally posted by Spec.tre

weve seen your work... you prob would have found something off the internet or something and drew your name on it in photoshop.

were you to scared to post or something? cause if u dont have a scanner howd u post your previous stuff. i think your hidin somethin there

thats dumb my friend scaned it to me and his scanner is down for a while

Archived