girl problems..help me out

alleniverson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whoa...

For one my girl would not be out drinking without me. I'm not an over-bearing maculine asshole, but I know how girls can get while drinking. Now that it has been said.

I would've have told her that I would talk to her later after the first instance of drinking. You need to set limits and she will respect you for it. Also, when a female acts childish, she is a child. Everyone knows that your true feelings come out when your drunk, well, most of the time. I get the impression that your relationship is and will be short-lived.

I'm done..

Good Dr. Drew impression huh?

First: above guy - you are an ASS. period. "Set Limits" ???

The girl was a bit tipsy - all she did was overreact to a comment. She'll be SO over it tomorrow when she's normal again.

Don't try to say that nobody here has ever overreacted to something when they were drunk - EVERYONE DOES - that's what alcohol does to you - it makes you emotional.

But if you break up over something like that - I guess the relationship was doomed to begin with.

Originally posted by I Luv Roo

First: above guy - you are an ASS. period. "Set Limits" ???

The girl was a bit tipsy - all she did was overreact to a comment. She'll be SO over it tomorrow when she's normal again.

Don't try to say that nobody here has ever overreacted to something when they were drunk - EVERYONE DOES - that's what alcohol does to you - it makes you emotional.

But if you break up over something like that - I guess the relationship was doomed to begin with.

Setting limits with your significant other is neccesary to get what you want out of the relationship. If she knows that it makes you upset and all weak when she acts stupid, then don't allow her to do it. It sounds alot harsher than it really is. You might think that I sound like an ASS, but I've had a steady girlfriend for quite a bit of time, and never once have I been in a gay situation like that. That's just how I play my game and I"m winning. So you if you want to play it different, be my guest, because I'm sure there is more than one way to skin a cat. The kid asked for advice and I gave it.........

Originally posted by Organ Donor

happy thirteenth birthday

JUICY JAKE is feeling that. Best wishes to you and your family on this MOMENTOUS EVENT. I hope you are feeling that copy of NBA2K3 that your uncle RANDY gave you as much as we are.

I would also like to add that maybe she was not chewing POPCORN during these silences you spoke about. Maybe she was chewing on JAKE. Buttered up, I got her heart fluttered up.

PEACE, Godz.

Archived