the selecter fans

griffin your face

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Andy Capp

no offence to anyone, but i'm reallly tired of that style. it's played, and i never liked it to begin with. i would never personally have ever showed any of my stuff with that style, and can't believe anyone thought that was good looking. but that's just personal preference. to each their own.

Originally posted by Andy Capp

no offence to anyone, but i'm reallly tired of that style. it's played, and i never liked it to begin with. i would never personally have ever showed any of my stuff with that style, and can't believe anyone thought that was good looking. but that's just personal preference. to each their own.

but you dont hear my though.....fuck style im talking beer i like new castle and boddingtons but im the type of dude that will take what spot is the easiest for the moment.. like i could get 4 new castles or 12 24oz pbr.. so im going for QUANTITY NOT QUALITY..ya heard!!!:D :D :D ...

oh what saucey flavors do you mother fuckers like anyways tell me bout it

Guest cheesecurd
Originally posted by Jasenroxwell

fuck style im talking beer i like new castle

props to your toothache. who cares if nothings to precise, it looks a hell of a lot of fun. PS>>PBR is brewed in milwaukee now and I don't drink it cause I know better.

Guest im not witty

how many threads of you guys and your asi asi freights do we need, for christ sake can we at least contain all self promotion to one thread not four?

fuck.........I may not be really feelin the graff............but fuck I am not gonna sit and cramp these guy for getting smashed and going out and painting..........they can post what ever the fuck they want...........as long as they are contributing......people are always improving by next year they will be dope........

peace and keep posting guys.........its good to see some new writers

and another...........self promotion is dope...........I wish more writers would come on and let us get a look at their secret stash.............

Guest schick1

whoa these dudes need to get the fuck up off of a2m ans sws's nuts, shit those guys are straight I dont think theyd be down for yall to suck their dicks all day...........stae get otta here I cant even believe it............ shit and ska sucks you fags! yeah thats right ill hate

Originally posted by schick1

whoa these dudes need to get the fuck up off of a2m ans sws's nuts, shit those guys are straight I dont think theyd be down for yall to suck their dicks all day...........stae get otta here I cant even believe it............ shit and ska sucks you fags! yeah thats right ill hate

oh wow, i jock no one sorry dumby maybe i dont know anyone from sws ill give em credit for getting down.

and who are you? lets see your shit..lets your crudentials hat give you a reight to diss... anyone sucka hate on cause i love it.

the ska fans

the stereolab fanatics

the selecter freaks

the specials fans

the stay faded

the serve fourteys.

Originally posted by awkward eye

NOTHING SAYS TOY LIKE YOUR LAST IGNORANT STATEMENT..YOU LOVE IT?LOVE WHAT?TAKE MY ADVICE GIVE UP..CAUSE IT AINT ABOUT "FUN",GETTING DRUNK AND VANDALIZING THOSE TRAINS WAS UNCALLED FOR..YOU HAVE NO ARTISTIC TALENT AT ALL..YOU AND YOUR BOYS REALLY DO SUCK.ITS NOT HATING LIKE YOU SAY..TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS,GOOD ADVICE!!HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT THAT AND ACTUALLY THINK YOU HAVE SKILL??YOU AND YOUR FREINDS PUT THAT GARBAGE UP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE,EXPECT HARSH FEEDBACK...WHAT DID YOU WANT US TO SAY??GET A CLUE.

okay your right im ignorant and because of what you feel and others say i will go ahead and stop dong graffitit cause i dont vandelize and im not getting drunk and its not fun...its just me having no skilll and being lame...thanks guy.

ya fucking right jag off get a clue. fuck what you say and think . matter of fact fuck your life

harsh comments dont effect my hobbies

Archived